Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Grab getting worse...

Case 1:
"You are purpose to fetch customer inside ERP area even if you incur ERP fee more than the Booking Fare. We cannot cancel the booking for you.
If you don't want the Booking, please cancel it and incur the drop in your Cancellation Rating."

CSO last comment, "As a Grab Driver, you know that Must Pay ERP and incur loss. Else incur Cancellation Rating Drop...There nothing wrong with it."

Case 2:
You are purpose to fetch customer who remarked "I only got 2 bucks, I pay you next time." We cannot cancel the booking for you.
If you don't want the Booking, please cancel it and incur the drop in your Cancellation Rating."

Ultra TuLan with Grab CSO...asking drivers to lose money is ok.
Asking driver to lose Cancellation Rating bullets is ok...

KNN...Grab is worse than Uber management now. too ya ya papaya...

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, my friend said just stfu and drive. Either make it or u break it. U need the vendor, not the other way round. All facts.
Why should vendor care about? Huat or lose not G problem. Every order, tiew 20% water money.

We are independent. No employment committed. Once again, all facts. Truth hurts.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mtl. Enquire and sign on dotted line.

Outlay sgd5000.
Daily close 300gross.
Monthly pay 1500.
High income + got car drive.
Winwin.
Career@G
Why not???

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro, you better than me...
08-Sept-2018, Sunday
16 jobs, gross earning only SGD195
mileage 250KM
Work time 8hours

tio Grabshare during heavy rain $13, $12 ...no rain, tio grabshare $12, $11 again...then tio those 8, 9, 10 bucks...
The more I drive, the mileage is just not worth it...knn.

Until now 12 trips nia but 250 gross. Lut until chuan. All 1 end to another end.

Last edited:

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Well said, suck thumb and drive on.
Now I really don't care liao...just drive safe and bo chap smlj.

Hey, my friend said just stfu and drive. Either make it or u break it. U need the vendor, not the other way round. All facts.
Why should vendor care about? Huat or lose not G problem. Every order, tiew 20% water money.

We are independent. No employment committed. Once again, all facts. Truth hurts.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Switch off brain. Step n Go. That's the only way out now.
Till then, milk while lasts.....
If today no form or whatever, take a break first..no momentum cannot chiong huan

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
lol..I don't bother to talk to customer much nowadays...waste my strength.
Just focus on driving fun. Traffic Lights Stop, see chio bu crossing street and chat whatsapp...cannot be bothered with Cheapo riders.

One thing, Grabshare booking I purposely drive slowly to fetch them and slowly to destination...within Legal Speed limit. no point speeding...friend just kena fine $150, 6 demerit point for speeding +20km/h at Lornie Flyover.

Switch off brain. Step n Go. That's the only way out now.
Till then, milk while lasts.....
If today no form or whatever, take a break first..no momentum cannot chiong huan

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bo eng la, mai char.
Peng steering.
For your assistance, pls
M9X7nqNl.jpg

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sat no longer nice to drive

all lup sup fare

following lnmb advice, just stfu n drive

wife not in stinkapore this weekend.

come out and earn lunch monies for nxt week :o

sanchin

Reaction score
Too self entitled.

Most tricky place is nex. There got traffic cam and if pax late die die have to cancel else u tio summon + demerit points

yup and the problem is nex pax always assume waiting for phv cos they always need to wait at least 5mins, so they'll always book before going to PU. If you kena b2b nex job and just a few mins to reach most likely pax not there during drop off. I kena 3x liao, just cancel as can't pickup at location and move on. Near nex always get another job immediately one after cancel no need soft hand.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$1521 / 4 weeks = $380+ cheaper then rental... just need to pay for servicing once a mth loh.

Now honda freed rental chao chao $70+ per day so instead help rental coy pay car why not own yourself?

Since new car dun expect too much repairs at least first 2-3 years

Last but not least 6s according to master faizal 1 day $1k possible lol

My rental $248 but 4S. Buy new car fetch scrubs. Wasted. Lol. #grabjinhotan

Get ur dream car now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.