The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price difference a lot leh lol.. It’s like recommending MM300 to someone showing a SKX!

Anyways I’ve tried a larger tuna size before.. Find that it pushes the limits of my small wrist size. 47mm and below better! I find this much better than the previous golden solar tuna. That one a little out of sync with the spirit of the tuna line.

This wears much smaller than the Baby Tunas though.. probably cos of smaller lug to lug.

What’s your wrist size? Mine’s 6.5”. Didn’t try any tuna cos of my small wrist.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s your wrist size? Mine’s 6.5”. Didn’t try any tuna cos of my small wrist.
6” lol. But very lucky, it’s super flat so looks comparable to most 7” wrists. The trouble is always Seiko straps which are super long.

You should be able to wear this tuna comfortably la. Also the quartz tuna, or its Sharkey clones (if you don’t mind that sort of thing). But maybe not SRP653/655. Can try SRP639 family also, though dunno why the prices keep going up, think cos it’s out of production.

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
7oypVYG.jpg

No wrist shot kym?

strezzor

Reaction score
anyone knows where's a good place (whether physical store or online) to look for a rolex 1680 red submariner?

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
ywQFRXJ.jpg

Somehow felt that NATO straps are too filmsy for a heavy diver like the turtle. I have seen people putting NATO on rolex and they say it tend to be slippery which causes the watch to drop easily?? Still prefer it on rubber though. Anyone has the same sentiments?

sleepyman

Reaction score
anyone knows where's a good place (whether physical store or online) to look for a rolex 1680 red submariner?

Its alluring... here my humble 2 pcs..

34RRlYR.jpg

But why vintage? Its a minefield of overhyped scrap metal which so few ppl know how to appreciate. Get yourself a daytona C, easier to find, less hassle, ppl surely appreciate.

I kena poison deep liao.. always on a lookout BUT would not recommend any shop in SG..

Always happy to discuss, drop me a dm :)

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys! any Sinn users here? are the 556A still available in Singapore? ive yet to check out Hour Glass as ive searched that its one of the ADs of Sinn. Any other ADs that carry Sinn besides them?

thanks for the help!
Hourglass and Watches of Switzerland iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.