Reaction score
Should I get U rock tv box?

Please see comments on red bean and micox

You go sim lim walk 1 round. All from the same boss

Might as well use your money go watch 15 movies during weekends

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyar very simple lar. For those boxes bundled with apps/1 time fee boxes, only consider these 3 brands:

a) Unblock tech. 1 year local warranty for SG set. Service center at SLS.

b) Evpad. No local service center so warranty through seller.

c) Lingcod tv. Probably nobody here have heard of this brand. Personally i have been using it for the past year. No local service center so warranty through seller.

Everything and anything else, BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. No shortage of prior cases of folks who bought what green bean/my cock/U-stone boxes and then the apps or box itself stop working, go back to seller and then kenna charged more money for supposed troubleshooting and "firmware updates".

Pearce

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please see comments on red bean and micox

You go sim lim walk 1 round. All from the same boss

Might as well use your money go watch 15 movies during weekends

Actually where can I get the app If I just got the box?

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Tanix TX3 is rooted by default?

I want to run Starhub go and it will not run on rooted device. Don’t want to pay $199 for Starhub overpriced android tv box.

Exclusive10

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows hw to reformat the box? How do I copy a working tv box stuffs into another not working box?

Calthron

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend TV box to get ... went to comex, most selling at $99 but end up not buying as unsure which one is good one. Thanks.

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually where can I get the app If I just got the box?

The box is worthless. It's the apps that come bundled with the box

Otherwise it's just a streaming device. And a very lousy device at that.

Maybe you can go to the thread at home entertainment. The info there are more comprehensive

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows any apk for Asia movie/drama that can be installed on any TV box?

I read that unblock tech apk detect and can only inztall on their box

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if Tanix TX3 is rooted by default?

I want to run Starhub go and it will not run on rooted device. Don’t want to pay $199 for Starhub overpriced android tv box.

Does Starhub have a plan that you can sign up without buying their box?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any specification on the box ?
Would SH be tracking on what you install inside the box ?
Any sd slot for memory expansion ?

No and playstore is available. I haven't tried side loading any APKs yet but there's no need for me to do it.

There should be a sticky post that say don't buy any TV box that offer free streams.

Don't be so dumb to fall for sellers that manually install apps you can download from the internet yourself for free.

Especially all those not legal streaming apps. I literally googled the name of the app one of the promoter using and downloaded the APK on my phone. Lo and behold it works just like the TV box demo.

Unless you are too stupid to install apps on a android phone /TV box then go ahead and get robbed by buying those TV boxes.

Agree but there are plenty of folks out there that are ignorant. The most funny came from a co-worker. She was boasting about how good her box is recently and saying how stupid people are by not getting one :s13:.

I decided not to educate people like that and just let them learn the hard way.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought those streaming boxes are somehow downloading contents from some server in China and they have authentication and we cannot do it on our own?

Sent from Dont Take Any Of My Statment As Investment Advice. Do Your Own Due Diligence. using GAGT

squarepipe

Reaction score
Why does sideloading APKs on the TV box sound like hacker stuff to most people?

To me it sounds as stupid as asking where to download the app on Windows. Ps you google/bing it and download the .exe file. If you can manage that surely you can manage installing apps on your TV box.

All android phones in China come without Google play and the only way to install apps is to download the APK.

You guys must be pampered by the Google play store.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.