Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"At my age, I should be doing other jobs for stability and (better) prospects." Muhammad Syami, who has been a Grab driver for two years, has sent out 50 applications but has yet to secure a job.

Gruber

Reaction score
Huat ar huat. Last min last trip needed for max tier. Knn all the long trips. Still have a lot of ammo leh... :o

I took my 64th Grabshare trip at 7.54pm....but no match... Very dui... Worked so hard to see that $120 within reach just vanish like that...

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took my 64th Grabshare trip at 7.54pm....but no match... Very dui... Worked so hard to see that $120 within reach just vanish like that...

Ur last hr nv choose trip meh? I left 1hr need 4 trips no choice have to reject those long distance trip. Heng.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"At my age, I should be doing other jobs for stability and (better) prospects." Muhammad Syami, who has been a Grab driver for two years, has sent out 50 applications but has yet to secure a job.
Of cos haven secure a job. Got car can lip jiuhu. Can otot pei family. No income nvm. Got car drive can liao.

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now still got num of trips incentives? I keep getting GPH Total fare guarantee leh. This sucks to the max.

Sent from null using GAGT

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol, same tactic...
Knn Grab... Heavy rain or Red heat map, chu pattern by giving driver low fare jobs or GrabShare.

Alot of chao kuan wanna siam surge. Will book another address n tell u this this this. Open rider app i laugh. Serangoon to great world $12 rain so heavy. I open rider app is $25.

Relac awhile cancel ask rider rebook n tio 22 to bishan. So u all better be careful.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Apparently the CSO don't know how CR penalty works and The free 6 cancellation works.

Driver is far away from pick-up point can cancel without incur CR deduction?
Or want Driver pay ERP and then click "Arrived" and Press "Cancel"...stupid?

Because of the Free 6 cancellation per week, they cancel help do force cancellation...Simi ******** excuse.

Really dunno what kind of staff Grab hires as CSO nowadays.

Talk to them, I really wanna bang wall and squeeze balls.

Grab CSO e-mailed me:
We are writing this email pertaining to your feedback for previous booking and the related ERP charges.

Kindly be informed that you are allowed to cancel six times in a week, and this is the reason that we unable to cancel the booking from our end due to the cancellation quota.

Regarding the ERP charges, please be informed that we are not allowed the passenger to be charged with any charges if the passenger is not in the car. You may check the Land Transport Authority via their website for more clarification on ERP charges. Supposed that you are unable to pick up the passenger due to this reason, you may proceed to cancel the booking from your end.

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so many drivers have so much problems with cancellation?

I been driving for so long no such issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.