=여자친구/KP= wEe'S fHd/qHD 60FPS aDoBe pRoDuCtIoNs - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey wait a min, if Twice is invited then there might not be Twiceland Zone 3 SG.

Ok, so please don't get invited to HPF lol

HAHA yes. Avoid HPF at all costs. Better yet don’t return next year or go to some other country. =:p

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Edit: APink’s Asia Tour they go to different (Asian) countries for these 3 years - but the usual ones like SG, Msia, HK, Taiwan, Bangkok. They came to SG in 2016, didn’t come last year...

So there was a chance that SG is on the plans for this year, then HPF came along. So it’s likely that they skipped SG and chose to go other places (like Jakarta) for Asia Tour instead. :(

Last edited:

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apink had new outfits for Asia Tour Msia today.

DmqbkiJUwAAPcqc

DmqbkiIU4AIZa1T

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personal concerts always better than mixed group music festivals la... unless you’re multifandom or a general kpop fan.

More songs, more interactions, more intimate since it’s only the group and the group fans.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Personal concerts always better than mixed group music festivals la... unless you’re multifandom or a general kpop fan.

More songs, more interactions, more intimate since it’s only the group and the group fans.

I also prefer individual concerts

The only time I went to mixed group was the Kpop Night in 2010... That was the 1st time SNSD and Big Bang came

Ottoke

Reaction score
I think Hallyufest need a mix of popular to bring in the money and smaller groups, that normally don't have enough fandom or expense to travel so far.

Most of the artists said it is their first time in Singapore.

I've started following BTOB after their Immortal Song performance, and their live is amazin

Sungjae is the most popular in my section lol. The melodies behind me kept shouting SUNGJAE SARANGHEE.

And i'm impressed with hyun sik's mandarin.

Isn't Sungjae that funny rich punk from Goblin?

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've started following BTOB after their Immortal Song performance, and their live is amazin

Sungjae is the most popular in my section lol. The melodies behind me kept shouting SUNGJAE SARANGHEE.

And i'm impressed with hyun sik's mandarin.

They are really underrated, their vocals anytime can beat those young boy groups in trend right now. For me, an idol needs to be a singer, and not just an idol.

For BtoB, they have 4 in the vocal line and 3 in rap line, but the 3 rappers can sing well too.

Didn’t know Hyunsik can speak mandarin. He composes most of BtoB’s songs too.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAHA yes. Avoid HPF at all costs. Better yet don’t return next year or go to some other country. =:p

QFT

donno how many ppl kena scam by them liao...

eric nam still say next year will return.

tolong if next year return pls change organizer.

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And also Twice is too rich to join the ranks of HPF lol

I read somewhere that Apink’s appearance fee for a single event is at least SGD 60k. Overseas events like HPF maybe more.

I would expect Twice’s to be double or more. Lol.

Last edited:

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah... btob members all jokers

thier red carpet always funny

They even manage to corrupt our dear Apink lol :s13:

I wouldn’t put the blame on them because Apink are equally dorky. :s13:

Love BtoPink friendship. Lately Eunkwang outright tried to pinch Bomi’s cheeks on a radio show and not a single mention of a dating rumour hahaha. Nobody bothers linking the two groups romantically anymore, and both fandoms actually support their friendship wholeheartedly. :)

Ottoke

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Apink’s appearance fee for a single event is at least SGD 60k. Overseas events like HPF maybe more.

I would expect Twice’s to be double or more. Lol.

If APink is 60k then Twice would be more than 100k alr lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.