Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
Just ignore them. Install cctv and lodge police report. Don’t bother with them. They will suck you dry and then start to threaten you. Just don’t give in to them. No need to be scared of them.

Police report made, they still threaten me and sending video clips of them burning houses, they want to harass my family and workplace, will they really do that?

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
I'm so scared. They have my office number and my address. Today they are asking me to transfer $500 to repay the $250 they gave me last week

I already repay and still get threaten, police report was made, after they threaten to burn my house and harass my family and workplace, keeping my finger cross,

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just hate Chao Ah long. I have witnessed too many people surrounding me all becos of Chao Ah Long. So you don’t know, Mai act smart. Nothing to admit since I am just here to help others rather than your arrogant attitude.

I where got arrogant ?
How come the people around you all borrow from Ah Long and not go to bank or license money lender ? Already know they are illegal money lender with the name loan shark, still go borrow ? Looking for trouble ? :s11::s11::s11::s11::s11:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You also the kam Lam who encouraging people to pay. Maybe you also AL yourself.

Your English comprehension got problem ? :s11:
I said people cannot runaway from licensed money lender.
Need to pay back to them.
They will send debt collector to house and office.

debtnew.jpg

NP_20170718_P1CAP18_1591382.jpg

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Nobody said anything about LML. Only you the idiot who is acting smart here. Did you see me commenting on telling them don’t pay LML? Goondu.

Anyway, you think you post all those photos and you know it all. I have friends who made the wrong move also not your problem. Go to one corner and play with your puny dick. Some people here are with real problems and seeking help. No need to come and act arrogant on why people go borrow money or made assumption when you know nothing. By the way, it’s not comprehension. It’s called Vocabulary, you daft prick.

Your English comprehension got problem ? :s11:
I said people cannot runaway from licensed money lender.
Need to pay back to them.
They will send debt collector to house and office.

debtnew.jpg

NP_20170718_P1CAP18_1591382.jpg

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
He is trying to justify on why they harassed people and people who don’t pay after borrowing. Which is pretty much useless btw. No matter what he said or going to say, won’t get the money back after they harassed and threaten people.

He purposely logged in here to rectify on rubbish people. But the truth he is the stupid one. Police can trace the IP address by the email he provided for hardware zone. He busy being Ah Long and forgot how technology works now.

******** ah long also come in ah. He face stress also cause no business ah

JCKH0380

Reaction score
He is trying to justify on why they harassed people and people who don’t pay after borrowing. Which is pretty much useless btw. No matter what he said or going to say, won’t get the money back after they harassed and threaten people.

He purposely logged in here to rectify on rubbish people. But the truth he is the stupid one. Police can trace the IP address by the email he provided for hardware zone. He busy being Ah Long and forgot how technology works now.

U really make a police report?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Sent the screenshot. He self proclaimed Ah Long who never get caught. At least worth the shot to file and let the police do their job.

He claimed not all AL is out of Singapore. As long as there’s a chance to track him down, we just hiong.

U really make a police report?

Last edited:

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
The one thing you might need to endure is them contacting your next of kin, sending letters to your neighbors, calling your workplace. But as long as you don’t pay them, they can’t do much. Sending videos of burning houses are just to mind **** you to make you pay.

They can threaten all they want. They don’t have the guts to face you one to one. So just a cctv install first.

I already repay and still get threaten, police report was made, after they threaten to burn my house and harass my family and workplace, keeping my finger cross,

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
The one thing you might need to endure is them contacting your next of kin, sending letters to your neighbors, calling your workplace. But as long as you don’t pay them, they can’t do much. Sending videos of burning houses are just to mind **** you to make you pay.

They can threaten all they want. They don’t have the guts to face you one to one. So just a cctv install first.

They will do that even after i settle all debts?

JCKH0380

Reaction score
They will do that even after i settle all debts?

If u really settled the amount you agreed on i dont see any reason they will harass u.maybe only ask you take new loan. If the amount u settled is base on your own calculation then is another story

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Yeah. Sent the screenshot. He self proclaimed Ah Long who never get caught. At least worth the shot to file and let the police do their job.

He claimed not all AL is out of Singapore. As long as there’s a chance to track him down, we just hiong.

Yes not AL station oversea. Those local one mostly doing weekly loan and not like oversea defer loan which are likely scammer

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
If u really settled the amount you agreed on i dont see any reason they will harass u.maybe only ask you take new loan. If the amount u settled is base on your own calculation then is another story

All have been paid according to the agreement, but still receiving threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.