NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Dee@317

Reaction score
They should be calculating the salary that they deem suitable for your position and checking if your employment history is legitimate at this point of time. It might take a while since they also need to call up your referrals (if any are listed). For those that have not been called, do not panic for you might have already provided everything that is required by them hence the silence. The medical will commence after they see everything is in order.

At least your status has been changed. I am Week 7 of this agonising wait, and my status is still “in process” 😭

Same here. Week 7 and still no status change, no updates. If it's unsuccessful I'd very much appreciate to be notified early.

Happiness1234

Reaction score
Hi guys I applied for PGDE Untrained Teaching. My interview was 13 Jul 2018. My status have changed to 'Shortlisted', and they've e-mailed me to ask more docs (cpf statements). But still have not received any shortlisted e-mail :(

Anyone knows what's the next step after this? The wait is killing me! Don't know whether this means you're accepted... or?

Im in the exact situation! Except that my intervew was on the 16th july week. Hoping for the best. Sigh so conflicted now

GilaQila

Reaction score
Tricky situation you are in! Perhaps you could find another job which won’t put you in a pickle. I have checked with my friends who are teachers in the system, the 2019 briefings usually commence 1-2 weeks towards the end of the December month (although it varies between schools) so do weigh your options 😊😊

To add on tho that pickle, the company is GOOGLE.

Cesium-137

Reaction score
This is my second time trying. I think they are still shortlisting ppl for interview. So we just have to wait

this would be my 4th and final application(not going to try applying anymore should this application fail).
i got called up for the interview during my 1st application, then rejections for my 2nd and 3rd applications(without interview).

b4zabeat

Reaction score
this would be my 4th and final application(not going to try applying anymore should this application fail).
i got called up for the interview during my 1st application, then rejections for my 2nd and 3rd applications(without interview).

This is my third application. I was only called up for interview for my first application. Not shortlisted for interview for second application.

Origamimosa

Reaction score
Just checking, do you guys have any relevant experience in teaching?

I have taught in Pri/Sec schools on a fulltime freelance basis (hope that makes sense) for a few years upon graduation, and have been doing contract work (also teaching art) under MSF for the past 4 years.

Last edited:

nejezs

Reaction score
Hello! I have my interview on 12 July and went for medical checkup on 23 August 2018. I just got my offer on 10 September 2018. Im a mid career switch too! :)

Happiness1234

Reaction score
Hello! I have my interview on 12 July and went for medical checkup on 23 August 2018. I just got my offer on 10 September 2018. Im a mid career switch too! :)

Hi! Congrats! That’s fast! I had my interview on 17 July, status changed to shortlusted but have yet to hear anything from them sigh

Happiness1234

Reaction score
Hi guys I applied for PGDE Untrained Teaching. My interview was 13 Jul 2018. My status have changed to 'Shortlisted', and they've e-mailed me to ask more docs (cpf statements). But still have not received any shortlisted e-mail :(

Anyone knows what's the next step after this? The wait is killing me! Don't know whether this means you're accepted... or?

Hi, may i know if youve heard any news from MOE?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.