[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Elysium87

Reaction score
I just realised Sony Singapore has increased the price of Dualshock 4 controller from $67.90 to $79.90. It applies to all colours across all stores.

that's f up...cause it's life gonna expire soon so they markup price??

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
spiderman is damn shiok. not 9 or 10/10 kind of games. but play liao sibei song. the web swing alone is worth the purchase liao. :s13:

im waiting for goty version or complete edition or definitive edition or whatever xxx edition.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just realised Sony Singapore has increased the price of Dualshock 4 controller from $67.90 to $79.90. It applies to all colours across all stores.

what fuk reason they have to increase price?

electronics become old with time means gets cheaper, and sony go and up price?

means not planning to release ps5 anytime soon?

ridiculous.

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score

Can try buy from tech@asia for $59. I bought 1, waiting for delivery

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
what fuk reason they have to increase price?

electronics become old with time means gets cheaper, and sony go and up price?

means not planning to release ps5 anytime soon?

ridiculous.
No idea man. It's kind of **** up for sure and I did asked them how come the price is different from its official website. The sales told me he has no idea lol.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spiderman is damn shiok. not 9 or 10/10 kind of games. but play liao sibei song. the web swing alone is worth the purchase liao. :s13:

lol... its a lighter mood version on batman Arkham City or Arkham knight.

basically all same open city, fight style and etc.

maggigoreng

Reaction score
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider will be out this Friday so we shall see if the hype for Spider-Man will die down or not.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider will be out this Friday so we shall see if the hype for Spider-Man will die down or not.

damn...….. y so many game at once... part 1 play half way... part 2 buy liao play half way....:(

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am still on my yakuza kiwami 2.

haven buy spider man, dragon quest XI, yet

now upcoming got tomb raider, and RRD2.

and my PC got like 975484570397324709 games that i have yet to finish.

and i still have games in my vita i have yet to finish.

too much games, too little time.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am still on my yakuza kiwami 2.

haven buy spider man, dragon quest XI, yet

now upcoming got tomb raider, and RRD2.

and my PC got like 975484570397324709 games that i have yet to finish.

and i still have games in my vita i have yet to finish.

too much games, too little time.

dragon quest xi is good. should buy if you like to play jrpg.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I previously posted a reply about whether Destiny 2 is easy plat with just the free PS+ base game, not spending any real money on the 3 expansions. The answer is no, not easy plat, due to a trophy for completing a raid or nightfall in prestige difficulty, which is very hard.

Now with the 3rd expansion (Forsaken) out, the platinum is unattainable (at least temporarily) regardless you buy the expansions or not. One of the trophies requires completion of trials, which is not scheduled until Season 5, speculated to be Dec at the earliest. Some other trophies are now broken - like completing Shaxx's Call to Arms (which is unavailable), completing flashpoint (you can do it but the trophy just doesn't pop). Not sure if these are temporary.

More importantly, with Forsaken, the aforementioned prestige nightfall and raid now has a prerequisite light level of 330. You can only reach light level 300 for characters at level 20, which is the cap for the base game. So the platinum trophy is basically locked behind a paywall. You cannot get the Destiny 2 platinum trophy without paying for expansion DLCs.

And if you want to buy the expansion DLCs (having owned the base game already from PS+), the 3 expansions add up to us$60. If you buy the complete bundle (base game + 3 expansions), it's also us$60. So the base game is basically free anyway. Bungie/Activision giving the base game free on PS+ is just giving it as a demo (they have already given access to the same during free weekends).

As I posted before, Destiny 2 base game is still very fun to play through, solo or with a few friends, just doing the story campaign and the 'adventures' (side missions, you have to do some anyway to grind level before continuing with story missions). Just so long as you play once (or 3 times if you want, doing it with different character classes, as they do play rather differently). But don't buy the expansions unless you are committed to the daily and weekly grinds for the long term.

qwertified

Reaction score
Platinums not something i chase for anymore.. i only plat games that i like, not even all exclusives i plat. Spiderman i probably will go for it, the game is fun throughout, and its relatively effortless everything marked on the map alrdy no missables.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter what PO DLCs you get, you will out grow them in an hour or two. The 3 seeds basically gives you just 1 skill to start with. Each char has a skill tree with many many nodes, the lowest costs 3 skill points. You get 1 skill point every time you level up, or consume 1 skill seed. The vest gives you like 10% additional XP or G, up to a certain max. After a short time, any enemy you kill gives you much more than that max, thus it becomes useless. I think the healer etc are some late game materials used in crafting.

btw, it's reported that on the PS4 Pro, people are getting motion sickness due to motion blur in the game (something to do with bad checkerboarding implementation). Regular PS4 is ok though.

I am getting the motion sickness on PS4. Cannot turn the screen too fast, need to turn down the turning speed.

can choose?

mine is seed of skills, healer and supplicant. free healing and free mp restore, can spam non stop in the beginning

I have the Jap version of the game and the DLC are the exp shirt and gold shirt. Not much use, I replace them rather early in game already. The english ver give the healing and MP recover accessories. I find them more useful in early game.

little_one

Reaction score
tomb raider any advice so i dont get motion sickness ?

both modern tomb raider games i cant play more than 15 minutes or else i feel i want to vomit le

shame i like the game :(

i suspect its the screenshake :(

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing DQXI hard mode ? I'm getting wiped left and right

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am getting the motion sickness on PS4. Cannot turn the screen too fast, need to turn down the turning speed.

I have the Jap version of the game and the DLC are the exp shirt and gold shirt. Not much use, I replace them rather early in game already. The english ver give the healing and MP recover accessories. I find them more useful in early game.

You can rework the accessories to +3.

Everything turn restore 10mp.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Platinums not something i chase for anymore.. i only plat games that i like, not even all exclusives i plat. Spiderman i probably will go for it, the game is fun throughout, and its relatively effortless everything marked on the map alrdy no missables.

Me same.. easiest telltale. Dqxi is time consuming

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.