[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neways

Reaction score
I remember the last time I took a direct bus from taoyuan to xmd. In the middle need to transfer bus. Something like that. But thanks for the heads up

Kuokuang 1819 then take train to xmd

Or
U can take the airport mrt to Taipei main station
Then transfer to xmd station

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, what bus do I take from taoyuan airport to xmd? Is it Kuo Kuang?

I rmb 1819 would stop at tms ... then from there, either can cab to your hotel at xmd, about 100+ twd, or can take bannan line to xmd one stop ...
usually with luggages, some might opt to take a cab...

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember the last time I took a direct bus from taoyuan to xmd. In the middle need to transfer bus. Something like that. But thanks for the heads up

Now take airport mrt to TMS, take mrt to ximen very easy. Buy easy card at airport mrt counter, top up can straight away use it.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now take airport mrt to TMS, take mrt to ximen very easy. Buy easy card at airport mrt counter, top up can straight away use it.

tia gong last time got 飞狗 do that.
Now not sure liao.
Coz now everything so convenient.

Neways

Reaction score
I was told direct bus by counter staff but somehow in the middle gotta chg bus. I remember driver was telling us the name of the hotel & we alight. The bus stop is opp party world.

Direct and need to transfer, how is it direct?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was told direct bus by counter staff but somehow in the middle gotta chg bus. I remember driver was telling us the name of the hotel & we alight. The bus stop is opp party world.

飛狗咯。
除了這家就沒別家了。

Last edited:

duckyboy95

Reaction score
Finding driver for taichung and noticed most of them offers the same or very similar itinerary : "台中旅店出發、台中在地早餐、新社古堡莊園、百菇莊、中社花市、彩虹眷村、高美濕地、回台中逢甲夜市". Is there any other place in taichung worth going that i should tell my driver?

Thanks

Can consider 921 Earthquake Museum and 纸箱王 (大坑)

xiaojing11

Reaction score
Hi, anyone been to Tainan Guan Zi Ling for the private hot spring? I read someone said it is ex and dirty. Any comments? Me not interested in public one.

Kaoshiung, me been to lotus pond, dragon and tiger pagodas, dream mall, xinjuejiang before. For upcoming trip in nov, me plan to go fo guang shan, is there any other nice places to recommend? Or nature/scenery places?

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone been to Tainan Guan Zi Ling for the private hot spring? I read someone said it is ex and dirty. Any comments? Me not interested in public one.

Kaoshiung, me been to lotus pond, dragon and tiger pagodas, dream mall, xinjuejiang before. For upcoming trip in nov, me plan to go fo guang shan, is there any other nice places to recommend? Or nature/scenery places?

Thanks. :)
旗津 island
打狗鐵道博物館
博二

If loads of time, go to pingtung.

If can spare a night out, 小琉球.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know u are referring taichung branch le
I am seeking ur advise on hows cingjing branch? Worth going ma haha

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

I didn't go cingjing branch so don't know leh. Cingjing carton king is smaller scale, you can go tripadvisor see photo and reviews.
Cingjing sky walk is very good to enjoy the scenery, can go right after green green farm.
I miss old england manor due to bad planning :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.