[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah... if it's Mewtwo day, NN is going to make tons of $ from premium pass sales, even if they give out 5 free passes.

Imagine if add shiny, then gonna be chaos at all gyms.
very likely sth to do with ex-raid. since they stopped issuing ex raid pass

hopefully apart from mewtwo, got a tonnes of other events going on too :s22:

need a day with all the bonus!!

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
might as well. just mewtwo day. so once n for all. scrap ex raid bs.

but. it will feel so bad if unable to play during that 3hrs of mewtwo day too.

they seriously need to stop doing all this 3hrs only thing.
if want 3hrs. then make it multiple day. at least miss 1. stil got another chance to attend. if nt. dontmake 3hr. make 1 day. .

as if every trainer is doing full time pogo .... awww

Your wish come true.:s13::s13:

And there’s more! On September 20 at 1:00 P.M. (PDT), Mewtwo will come to Raid Battles for the first time ever! Mewtwo has previously only been available to Trainers invited to EX Raids, but now all Trainers will be able to challenge the Legendary Psychic-type Pokémon until October 23 at 1:00 P.M. (PDT). So prepare yourself, and don’t miss your opportunity to encounter this powerful Pokémon before it disappears!

cqefan

Reaction score
https://pokemongolive.com/post/globalchallenge-ultrabonus

Articuno Zapdos Moltres
First, starting September 13 at 1:00 P.M. (PDT), Trainers all over the world will be able to encounter three Legendary Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region!. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres will appear in Raid Battles until September 20. And if you’re lucky, you may be able to encounter their Shiny forms! Also, Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region will appear more frequently all over the world and show up more frequently in Raid Battles until September 30!

Mewtwo for more than 1 month!
And there’s more! On September 20 at 1:00 P.M. (PDT), Mewtwo will come to Raid Battles for the first time ever! Mewtwo has previously only been available to Trainers invited to EX Raids, but now all Trainers will be able to challenge the Legendary Psychic-type Pokémon until October 23 at 1:00 P.M. (PDT). So prepare yourself, and don’t miss your opportunity to encounter this powerful Pokémon before it disappears!

Farfetched, Kangaskhn, Mr.Mime and Tauros hatchable
Finally, there is one more special surprise: Farfetch’d, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, and Tauros will be joining the Alolan Pokémon in 7 km Eggs through the end of September! These Pokémon have not migrated to many parts of the world, so don’t miss this unique opportunity to send Gifts to friends and finally achieve a complete Kanto Pokédex!
===========================================

After the above, everyone should complete gen 1 liao.
Since I didn't spend money to buy premium raid pass for Mewtwo, I think it's a good solution for people who have never been invited to ex-raids or don't live near Park Gyms.

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
One month of mewtwo i feel is a bit too much. Esp to those that spend money and time just to travel and hoot mewtwo. Now you can get mewtwo for one month without doing anything.

cqefan

Reaction score
One month of mewtwo i feel is a bit too much. Esp to those that spend money and time just to travel and hoot mewtwo. Now you can get mewtwo for one month without doing anything.

I think many people who spent some real money or time to get ex-raid invitations will feel the same way.

Niantic doesn't care, many people who have not gotten Mewtwo will buy many premium passes trying to get higher IV or 100% IV Mewtwo for the whole month = more revenue for Niantic.

Mewtwo will probably come back a few more times with shiny form and/or signature move in future too.

Last edited:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ultimate troll. Make you go for stupid ex raid gym for lucky draw and now they make it spawn everywhere. :s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for 2nd news with regards to the future of ex raid system....:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

jannworld

Reaction score
Got pros and cons lah
I still have some friends never catch a mewtwo before.

But if u went ex raid u already gotten head start
I MAx out a 98% mewtwo but wouldn’t mind chance to get another

Ultimate troll. Make you go for stupid ex raid gym for lucky draw and now they make it spawn everywhere. :s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess it's OK for people like me who didn't make a special effort to get ex raid passes

Once I got the gold gym status at Onion Pavilon and Leaf Cover at FFP it' always sure kena ex raid passes though I skipped like around half of them cos falling on working hours

Did take leaves for first 2.

And never really gotten any Mew Twon with CP more than 2245

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wew time to get arti and zapzap shinies....
Can aim higher iv for Mewtwo too

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mewtwo catch rate will not be same as Ex Raid then. Expect Mewtwo to flee. :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that using alolan eggs to release regionals is a super lazy move by NN?

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that using alolan eggs to release regionals is a super lazy move by NN?
actually no

helps those who cant travel around to complete their gen 1 pokedex

also not sure if the alolan needs to be from gifts of those specific countries to have the chance of being those specific regional

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.