paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMG_20180901_001847.jpg

Looks big on the wrist.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What with the ceramic Daytona these days, White dial now selling above $30k and black dial now cheaper? :s22: Every time i go carousell expecting the pricing to stabilize at around $25-28k, it go up instead.

For the discontinued steel bezel daytona 116520 black dial higher priced then the white dial at around $21k vs $19k :eek:

More exciting then stock market sia~

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ezbuy seems to be getting from bad to worse, system say item reach their warehouse, then add a note say that they cannot find. Best part is, they say checking with seller, checking with shipping company, I talk to seller (as we've dealt before with absolutely no issues, just that now Taobao doesn't allow the product to be shipped with their forwarder), ezbuy never contact them at all.

:s22::s22::s22:

Next time just go direct and use EMS, cheaper a bit some more. :s13:

Think like this, ezbuy can close shop soon.

arc13

Reaction score
I thought all purchases can skip ezbuy nowadays
So what new watch incoming?

ezbuy seems to be getting from bad to worse, system say item reach their warehouse, then add a note say that they cannot find. Best part is, they say checking with seller, checking with shipping company, I talk to seller (as we've dealt before with absolutely no issues, just that now Taobao doesn't allow the product to be shipped with their forwarder), ezbuy never contact them at all.

:s22::s22::s22:

Next time just go direct and use EMS, cheaper a bit some more. :s13:

Think like this, ezbuy can close shop soon.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought all purchases can skip ezbuy nowadays
So what new watch incoming?
For some reason TB doesn’t allow overseas shipping for this model.

Updated Sharkey MM300 with NH35 and full lumed bezel - if they ever find it. :p

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try sgshop ship for me.
I wait for refund or update first, later end up with many copies of same watch.

I actually contacted the seller, they are prepared to ship with EMS for me.. Should have just done that. :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.