[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
actually no

helps those who cant travel around to complete their gen 1 pokedex

also not sure if the alolan needs to be from gifts of those specific countries to have the chance of being those specific regional

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

don't get me wrong...i'm more than happy that NN decided to make regionals available to everyone :s13:

just that I feel they could have released them via another mechanism...maybe very unique quests that's related to each regional, like catch 23 oddish for farfetch, hatch 17 eggs for kangkhas, etc :s13:

I mean....what's alolan about the regionals???

zensushi

Reaction score
When are Pokemon from eggs determined? Upon hatching or when the eggs are added into the Pokemon inventory?

Of the three birds, is Articuno the most useful, relatively?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
NN pwn players
In the beginning, all the exclusives need more effort to get them
Now they're rotated for events or tasks

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
don't get me wrong...i'm more than happy that NN decided to make regionals available to everyone :s13:

just that I feel they could have released them via another mechanism...maybe very unique quests that's related to each regional, like catch 23 oddish for farfetch, hatch 17 eggs for kangkhas, etc :s13:

I mean....what's alolan about the regionals???
technically speaking, the 7km egg we know now is only used in PoGo to introduce alolan through gifting, so it is not alolan only egg, they probably just changing the egg hatch list to regionals for the event to encourage more gifting and incubator sales :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
technically speaking, the 7km egg we know now is only used in PoGo to introduce alolan through gifting, so it is not alolan only egg, they probably just changing the egg hatch list to regionals for the event to encourage more gifting and incubator sales :s13:

yes you are right.....NN has never termed the 7km eggs as alolan eggs....:s22:

jannworld

Reaction score
It’s ok I’m happy with a 70% catch rate as my other legendaries. Only the Regis trio I posted almost 93% catch rates but I’m not interested in doing Regis so I welcome mewtwo and the 3 birds

Mewtwo catch rate will not be same as Ex Raid then. Expect Mewtwo to flee. :s13:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"According to the Japanese version of the official article, only Eggs picked up from Sept 13th, 1 PM PDT – Sept 30 will contain Gen 1 Regionals"

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
, many people who have not gotten Mewtwo will buy many premium passes trying to get higher IV or 100% IV Mewtwo for the whole month = more revenue for Niantic.

yup.
exactly. THose people.. will kbkp awhile only la.. after that ..alot also hoot raid passes n hoot mewtwo many many..

The milking nv stop.

now that 3 bird are gone..

the next tour they can do is.. of cos.. the 3 beast/dog.
:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.