[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ultimate troll. Make you go for stupid ex raid gym for lucky draw and now they make it spawn everywhere. :s13:

its predictable what..

ive say many many many months or years ago.

I dont believe mewtwo will forever be in ex raid.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Got pros and cons lah
I still have some friends never catch a mewtwo before.

But if u went ex raid u already gotten head start
I MAx out a 98% mewtwo but wouldn’t mind chance to get another

like i always say.. I just wish they will just scrap the EX raid..

but.. what NIA can or will do now is..

since mewtwo will be out as public raid for 1 mth...

1) no more ex raid.
2) mewtwo still go ex raid.. but.. only via EX.. trainer may encounter the shiny 1. (now.. this will still spice up the interest abit.. i guess.)
3) EX boss change...

but having said that.. NIA anyhow anyhow.. can chut stunt.. keep in mind mewtwo raid they give u 1 mth.. who knows.. by 2nd or 3rd or last week before it leave.... NIA may drop a news say..

Shiny is now in the game.
of cos (This is to generate interest in case people start slowing down.. Because definitely.. some pple once caught their keeper.. they will stop/slow down. If got shiny.. it will bring pple back n choing again.

Busine$$$$$ssssssssssssssss

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Mewtwo catch rate will not be same as Ex Raid then. Expect Mewtwo to flee. :s13:

the good thing is..

especially if play in home ground.. by the time mewtwo come.

most people will be each others "best friend"

so many balllsssss:s13::s13::s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think ex raid will remain, just that another rare Pokémon will replace Mewtwo with the latter released into the regular raids.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
well. if ex boss change.

then i wish.. mewtwo will still be around.. perhaps. everytime a lvl5 egg appear.. 5% or 10%? might spawn into mewtwo.

afterall... who doesnt like mewtwo.
:s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
well. if ex boss change.

then i wish.. mewtwo will still be around.. perhaps. everytime a lvl5 egg appear.. 5% or 10%? might spawn into mewtwo.

afterall... everyone who know or play pokemon game.. mewtwo is everyone? favorite.
:s13:

Mewtwo really so favorite ah? I didn't know really. :o

Maybe is because this is the only Pokemon game I play. :o

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those usual complains now are where is Gen 4....

I especially detest this kind of people. As usual people start thinking and hyping Gen 4 coming after Mewtwo raid ends.

But for me, i would think NN will do another dragging strategy. Put Shiny Groudon (Oct-Nov) & Shiny Rayquaza (Nov-Dec):vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

Then come December with gym revamp,PvP... Finally soft release of Gen 4 starters...:s13::s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Mewtwo really so favorite ah? I didn't know really. :o

Maybe is because this is the only Pokemon game I play. :o

everyone who play or know or heard of pokemon...
beside pikachu.. very likely will know what n which pokemon is mewtwo..

no?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

I especially detest this kind of people. As usual people start thinking and hyping Gen 4 coming after Mewtwo raid ends.

But for me, i would think NN will do another dragging strategy. Put Shiny Groudon (Oct-Nov) & Shiny Rayquaza (Nov-Dec):vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

Then come December with gym revamp,PvP... Finally soft release of Gen 4 starters...:s13::s13:

NN dragging gen4.. is a double edge sword.. that;s the risk they are taking..

because.. generally speaking.. the faster they release the more gen..
the faster the game will "end" if they put gen4 out.. pple will kbkp. where is gen5.. duh.......

I guess NN dont want that to happen.. so. they just dragging things out n "delaying" it.. because i believe.. gen4 is already ready. or at least.. am very sure they can already release some % of it. but.. they are just not doing it.

So.. the risk is.. the longer they drag.. the more people may Quit? or play less.

Personally.. instead of gen4.. I rather they add more things to do in the game.. or better improve the whole game graphic or gameplay.. (right now on the screen.. its too plain.. )

with so many generation yet to be release.. n at this speed.. If people still playing pogo.. pogo probably can last till 2022... :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Niantic will always drag. I suppose regular gamers should have gotten used to it liao. :o

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think we will see Gen 4 b4 the release of Pokemon on Nintendo Switch

Maybe NN got agreement with Nintendo that they will need to wait also

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won't be surprise if NN has a Unown festival where they will release ALL the unowns at one shot

Maybe next summer ?

They will finish with the Spinda thing first. Another 6 to go

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Won't be surprise if NN has a Unown festival where they will release ALL the unowns at one shot

Maybe next summer ?

They will finish with the Spinda thing first. Another 6 to go
unlikely, unown is their main attraction for all those safari or events at different countries, wont so easy one shot release everything in one event

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think ex raid will remain, just that another rare Pokémon will replace Mewtwo with the latter released into the regular raids.

Since they set the precedent to release these 'rare' Pokemon after EX raid like Mewtwo, nobody will go way out to get EX pass liao except for the hardcore people. Just need to wait for public release then catch can liao.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Since they set the precedent to release these 'rare' Pokemon after EX raid like Mewtwo, nobody will go way out to get EX pass liao except for the hardcore people. Just need to wait for public release then catch can liao.

But there will definitely be people who want to get the pokemon early, so if it has to come via ex raid then they will go for ex raid lor.

jannworld

Reaction score
I dun find this too wrong also
The ex raid started a year ago. For us who gotten good mewtwos during this exraid run we got a headstart either for battle use or plain haolian show off
Either way niantic is phasing mewtwo out from ex raid also no harm open it to public for those who haven’t caught any or couldn’t get good ivs

Ex raids will likely continue with new legendaries, its the trainer decision to go after ex raids or wait next year for public release.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest news I gotten is Mewtwo still remains in Ex Raid System after the event. If Mewtwo return to Ex Raid without anything exclusive like shiny or its signature move, then is

Really the top most stupid decision by Niantic. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.