[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
NN shld allow PvP trainers vs out their pkm, if KO, it goes to the winner. Loser gets a candy

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Latest news I gotten is Mewtwo still remains in Ex Raid System after the event. If Mewtwo return to Ex Raid without anything exclusive like shiny or its signature move, then is

Really the top most stupid decision by Niantic. :s13:

should have la.. if not.. no logic lei..
:s13:

but .. knowing .. NN.. it is possible.

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This resets all gyms are the same from now on

As long can get Mewtwo, maybe a few gd ones can already.

Before that, the alolan Farfetch’d, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime and Tauros should be in by tomorrow or Friday?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently the code for ex raid pass sharing is already found in the latest datamine from the latest update

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MMvBLnDl.jpg

Who want raid overseas Ex Raid.. next time I invite... :crazy:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea what's the % of regional in 7 km eggs ?

If it's very low that all will kpkb again

Worse still if it's mainly farfet'h many will kpkb also since most will have already:s13:

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NN dragging gen4.. is a double edge sword.. that;s the risk they are taking..

because.. generally speaking.. the faster they release the more gen..
the faster the game will "end" if they put gen4 out.. pple will kbkp. where is gen5.. duh.......

I guess NN dont want that to happen.. so. they just dragging things out n "delaying" it.. because i believe.. gen4 is already ready. or at least.. am very sure they can already release some % of it. but.. they are just not doing it.

So.. the risk is.. the longer they drag.. the more people may Quit? or play less.

Personally.. instead of gen4.. I rather they add more things to do in the game.. or better improve the whole game graphic or gameplay.. (right now on the screen.. its too plain.. )

with so many generation yet to be release.. n at this speed.. If people still playing pogo.. pogo probably can last till 2022... :s13:

The data is killing me !

koolkool

Reaction score
https://pokemongolive.com/post/globalchallenge-ultrabonus

Articuno Zapdos Moltres
First, starting September 13 at 1:00 P.M. (PDT), Trainers all over the world will be able to encounter three Legendary Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region!. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres will appear in Raid Battles until September 20. And if you’re lucky, you may be able to encounter their Shiny forms! Also, Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region will appear more frequently all over the world and show up more frequently in Raid Battles until September 30!

Mewtwo for more than 1 month!
And there’s more! On September 20 at 1:00 P.M. (PDT), Mewtwo will come to Raid Battles for the first time ever! Mewtwo has previously only been available to Trainers invited to EX Raids, but now all Trainers will be able to challenge the Legendary Psychic-type Pokémon until October 23 at 1:00 P.M. (PDT). So prepare yourself, and don’t miss your opportunity to encounter this powerful Pokémon before it disappears!

Farfetched, Kangaskhn, Mr.Mime and Tauros hatchable
Finally, there is one more special surprise: Farfetch’d, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, and Tauros will be joining the Alolan Pokémon in 7 km Eggs through the end of September! These Pokémon have not migrated to many parts of the world, so don’t miss this unique opportunity to send Gifts to friends and finally achieve a complete Kanto Pokédex!
===========================================

After the above, everyone should complete gen 1 liao.
Since I didn't spend money to buy premium raid pass for Mewtwo, I think it's a good solution for people who have never been invited to ex-raids or don't live near Park Gyms.
Of the 3, I'm most excited about the regional pokemon hatch able. I don't have Kangashan, Mr. Mime and Tauros. Hopes the hatch rate for these is good. Will these new entries be mixed with existing alolah pokemon, or just only these 4 are possible, from tmr?
For the legendary birds' raids, will be focusing on articunos since I got only 1 shiny from articunos day. But that is like 1/4 chance each time the raid egg hatches. Coupled that I'm away next week on business trip, not hoping for any additional shinies to join the pokemon storage.
The least anticipated is surprisingly the M2 raids. But will still go for the raids using free passes whenever possible.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
like i always say.. I just wish they will just scrap the EX raid..

but.. what NIA can or will do now is..

since mewtwo will be out as public raid for 1 mth...

1) no more ex raid.
2) mewtwo still go ex raid.. but.. only via EX.. trainer may encounter the shiny 1. (now.. this will still spice up the interest abit.. i guess.)
3) EX boss change...

but having said that.. NIA anyhow anyhow.. can chut stunt.. keep in mind mewtwo raid they give u 1 mth.. who knows.. by 2nd or 3rd or last week before it leave.... NIA may drop a news say..

Shiny is now in the game.
of cos (This is to generate interest in case people start slowing down.. Because definitely.. some pple once caught their keeper.. they will stop/slow down. If got shiny.. it will bring pple back n choing again.

Busine$$$$$ssssssssssssssss
Ex raids do generate revenue for NN. Previously, trainers have the notion that ex raids are what the name implied literally - exclusiveness. Trainers who buy PP to raid in ex raid potential gyms are pretty common. Now that this exclusiveness rule is no longer valid, it might curb some trainers from investing time, money and energy to do future ex raids. But I think interest for ex raids will still be there. Bragging rights aside, most trainers will want to get their new pokemon (or shiny M2) ASAP. Maybe they will just add another legendary as ex raid boss while keeping M2. In this way, new raid boss is more difficult to get, and hence more will be interested to get them.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
yea.. since 7km will still consist of the Alolan..
dont forget.. the rattata n mewoth is super common from 7km egg.. :vijayadmin:

wonder how easy or difficult it will be to hatch a Regional pokemon..

myself.. I only need Taruos.. n ill be done with Kanto pokedex..

come to think of it.. i wonder.. increase spawn of Kanto.. means.. what. lesser gen2 n 3 spawn or greatly increase spawns.. like usually see 1 pokemon.. now see 2 pokemon..

pretty sure.. they will drop some new shiny too. wonder what will it be. n .. which kanto pokemon they will put in raid battle.. :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ex raids do generate revenue for NN.

most trainers will want to get their new pokemon (or shiny M2) ASAP. Maybe they will just add another legendary as ex raid boss while keeping M2. In this way, new raid boss is more difficult to get, and hence more will be interested to get them.

yea.. surely.. of cos.. for eg m2.. it takes 1 year+ . for it to come out from the EX..

Dont understand what some people are making noise about.. Since they already Enjoy using or have the mewtwo for so long.. more so than pple who dont even have 1 yet.. due to many reasons.

to me. that is also consider exclusive already.

Ya.. they can just drop 1x gen4 legendary into the EX.. n only via EX.. for eg.. Diagla.. then palkia then giratina.. each spread over afew mths.

meanwile regular raid lvl5 will be other gen4 legendary or recycle old but with shiny form. this way. i believe.. some? alot? people will still choing for the EX.. because like u said.. there will always be people.. who want to be the first. sth.. lesser or nobody have.

there are just many way.. NIA can think of or do.. not sure why some people think.. EX must be sth.. "worthy" only..

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One year is very Long already. Quite fair.

Anyway happy or unhappy, u aren't going to change anything.. if they think they are exploited or cheated, then don't go so crazy over the next one..

In fact I doubt anyone now are still spending lots of money to get a ex-raid pass.. initially yes, recent months, there's seems to be a pattern and it really narrows down the search and potential gyms..

koolkool

Reaction score
yea.. surely.. of cos.. for eg m2.. it takes 1 year+ . for it to come out from the EX..

Dont understand what some people are making noise about.. Since they already Enjoy using or have the mewtwo for so long.. more so than pple who dont even have 1 yet.. due to many reasons.

to me. that is also consider exclusive already.

Ya.. they can just drop 1x gen4 legendary into the EX.. n only via EX.. for eg.. Diagla.. then palkia then giratina.. each spread over afew mths.

meanwile regular raid lvl5 will be other gen4 legendary or recycle old but with shiny form. this way. i believe.. some? alot? people will still choing for the EX.. because like u said.. there will always be people.. who want to be the first. sth.. lesser or nobody have.

there are just many way.. NIA can think of or do.. not sure why some people think.. EX must be sth.. "worthy" only..
Ya, agree. Diagla and Palkia, those u mentioned are legendary, a class above the current pokemons. Actually there are many more potent pokemon in future. It is about right to allow others who couldn't get a ex raid pass a chance to have M2. I know of one trainer I met from the recent Moltres Day who was disappointed he couldn't get an ex raid pass even though he tried for quite some time now. I think the ex raid system need to be tweaked to allow people like him to have a shot on ex raids, at least let him have priority if trainer hasn't got himself a ex raid pass, and not having the same trainer getting the ex raid pass every week. It's not easy to get a gym gold badge on gyms that are at an inconvenient area for the trainers. And I think it is also better for NN to rotate the ex raid gyms to more gyms, not just the same few that seemed to get to host the ex raids every other week. Maybe instead of just 1 to 3 potential gyms, choose among 6 gyms and spread evenly across geographical area so more trainers can benefit. Pardon my rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.