[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

ralliteknik

Reaction score
You can take shuttle bus T4 airside to T2. Not just from landside. Then you can go other terminals if you wish.

Frankly speaking at 7am I am not sure what time you want to get to airport and lounge hop. Food wise Blossoms definitely not the worst of all the lounges. I would probably go out T4 for TGM or T1 Plaza Premium for the chicken rice or handroll. However 7am flight, I would just stick at Blossoms. The spread is good enough. Definitely Beats Macs anytime.

Of course it’s your personal choice if you still wish to lounge hop. Just give yourself a lot of time to do so.

Honestly, i never been to t4 before. It's usually 1,2,3... and it's linked...T4 isn't...? omg..

Innocuous*

Reaction score
You can take shuttle bus T4 airside to T2. Not just from landside. Then you can go other terminals if you wish.

Frankly speaking at 7am I am not sure what time you want to get to airport and lounge hop. Food wise Blossoms definitely not the worst of all the lounges. I would probably go out T4 for TGM or T1 Plaza Premium for the chicken rice or handroll. However 7am flight, I would just stick at Blossoms. The spread is good enough. Definitely Beats Macs anytime.

Of course it’s your personal choice if you still wish to lounge hop. Just give yourself a lot of time to do so.

If you are not catching a flight at T2, would they allow you to take the shuttle bus at air side?

worldrally

Reaction score
If you are not catching a flight at T2, would they allow you to take the shuttle bus at air side?

Yes they do allow, they just don't allow you into T4 if you don't have flights from there. Occasionally they will ask your purpose of going to T2, just say whatever you can think of, shopping, mail letter, eat at TGM....etc

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

T1 Plaza Premium chick rice nice anot? The handroll is those jap-style 包子菜 handroll? Available thru out the day?

Btw, from t3 got train to t1?? :s12: Thanks!

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Iirc T3 to t1 transit got skytrain

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Iirc T3 to t1 transit got skytrain

Ok, thank you
lemme go find where is the 'train stop'
Cos the t2 stop boarding point is that THAT side, I guess the t1 boarding point should be at THIS side? if you know what I mean. :o:vijayadmin::zotto:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, thank you
lemme go find where is the 'train stop'
Cos the t2 stop boarding point is that THAT side, I guess the t1 boarding point should be at THIS side? if you know what I mean. :o:vijayadmin::zotto:

yeah i know lolx T3 transit is sibei Dua :s13: from one end walk to another end...

my legs can break

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
which lounge would u guys recommend for T1? Hoping to use around 10am-1pm

Plaza premium, SATS premier or dnata lounge?

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which lounge would u guys recommend for T1? Hoping to use around 10am-1pm

Plaza premium, SATS premier or dnata lounge?

SATS n Dnata. Food at both is good with alcohol. Dnata satay is good n setting is cosier. Coffee at sats is better.
Plaza can skip.

madhardy4

Reaction score
New to this PP membership, so if I have a total of 4 complimentary visits from the DBS Altitude and Citi Premier Miles cards, I can bring 3 other people with me into the lounge right?

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are those 2 the best lounge now to try ? Especially for first timer?

it's all personal preference

Plaza lounge quality drop so much ah???

not been there for a while now, so maybe it's changed for the better :o
when i was last there, i felt the travellers visiting there were more rowdy

At T1, we usually eat at SATS first, then chill at Dnata bcos of the more comfy lounge seats & lighting (although now lighting is brighter than before). Also, Dnata usually have Pinot Noir, not commonly offered in other lounges. If only the coffee can be changed :s13:

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
How can SATS & DNATA's food be gd ****?
omg
If you like a lot of carbo gao gao, gooey gooey stuff (white cream potato w/ mushroom), broccoli soup, soggy fried mee, dry dry fried fish slices w/ capsicum, crab sauce (but no crab) dip roti, then you will lub SATS & DNATA deep deep.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visited Song Hong Lounge at Hanoi Noi Bai airport...

The lounge is big, spacious and clean. one side of the lounge is full glass and facing the Aircraft boarding area, so the entire lounge is well lit.

Food choices not as good as the Vietnam airline lounge which is next door but definitely better than Blossom Lounge

The coffee is not bad, using Vietnamese coffee bean.

Limited 4-6 pax sofa area. Most are cushioned chairs.

Later this month I will be flying off from T2...
I will try to be at the airport early so that I can try out TGM, SATS n Ambassador Lounge

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.