September 12 Apple Media Event Discussions

Thesail61

Reaction score
Wow the only major diff is prices all went up. So expensive for a phone . We hvent include apple care yet! I guess apple is now focusing on bottom line. I will nt buy time round

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol lucky I have my X. Totally not worth it for the minor enhancements. Wtf Apple. Why so greedy.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use iPhone 8/8+/X currently, don't really see of a much difference.
Naked eye cant tell if its LCD or OLED, unless the background is in black
Mine are iPhone 7/7+/X, and only looking for dual SIM. But looking at the specs and especially the prices, plus the discouraging eSIM... sitting back and watching instead.

Using iPhone X now... skipping the XS though...heh.
TBH, not much of an upgrade, save for that dual SIM. But expected, I guess, since it's just an 's'. :o

So changes for us to activate eSIM on Xs/Xr with same mobile number with the physical sim in another phone? I’m looking multi-sim for Singtel but they discontinued the service already.
I'm wondering... after changing to eSIM just for these phones... if the phone fails for some reason, we don't have a physical SIM to pop into the spare phone. :s22:

This is crazy
That's easily a 55/60 tv
Thanks for the highlight; maybe I should consider upgrading my TV instead. :s13:

iPhone seems to be losing steam with each literation... this yr totally no feel for new phone but perhaps because I bout iPhone x last year. :crazy:
Yup, I'm not sure this year's sale is going to be that high, mainly because many have got the iPhone X. And after looking at these prices, quite a few will still go for the iPhone X.

jackyfoo80

Reaction score
Price point is abit on the high side though. But am still getting the iphone xs max as my 2 years contract is up. So yeah time for an upgrade

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iPhone seems to be losing steam with each literation... this yr totally no feel for new phone but perhaps because I bout iPhone x last year. :crazy:
Not only the phones. Even the iOS is like getting old. Yes there are tweaks and upgrades but don't see the needs for a new phone since my old 6s plus still running the latest versions.

Sent from Wireless@SG using GAGT

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3D Touch removed on the XR?! One of the most underrated feature gone just like that...

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually if you think about it, the XS Max 256GB is 200 bucks more ex than last year X 256gb right? I remembered it was 1.8k ish

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Thinking buy iPhone because of dual sim.. Now can forget it.. And the price is god dam high..

Wow the only major diff is prices all went up. So expensive for a phone . We hvent include apple care yet! I guess apple is now focusing on bottom line. I will nt buy time round

Got dual SIM. The rest are standard upgrades like cpu, ram.

Lol lucky I have my X. Totally not worth it for the minor enhancements. Wtf Apple. Why so greedy.

phone companies seems to push prices north with each release, some standard hw upgrades
those that bought 2017 iphones, not necessary to spend $ again

i find hw upgrades “boring”, but i hope ios12 can deliver

iOS 12 brings a major boost to older iPhones: 40% faster app launches, 50% faster keyboard pop-up, and a 70% speed increase in camera opening. In short, it will make older iPhones feel new-ish again.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it's something innovative like find x. I still ok one. Nothing special and so ex. Hais.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.