Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Son sick

Tml not going childcare

Wife took leave to take care

I no need to send/fetch him to/from childcare

Tml will try drive 7am-11am and 5pm-10pm instead of my usual 8-5.

See do peak both peak hour like that with Thor mode can make more a not....

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow i concuss slp from noon till now after submitting all the fuktards phv videos to TP, LTA n NEA.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can understand. Even now when I not driving anymore, I see people drive and smoke.. I tempted take picture then send to lta...

Must start doing that soon. Else always buay koon

Send to NEA. Dun give chance. I must learn from other ppl say...

"Imagine it's your family or loved ones booking a GRAB and smelling in the toxic 2nd hand smoke..."

:D:D:D

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 killed, 2 injured in accident involving multiple vehicles along AYE[/url]

SINGAPORE: A 33-year-old man was killed and two other men were injured in an accident involving six cars, two motorcycles and a lorry along the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) on Wednesday (Sep 12).

The police said they were informed at 5.19pm about the incident, which took place after the Lower Delta Road exit on the AYE towards Tuas.

One male motorcyclist was found lying motionless and pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene.

The two injured men, a 26-year-old passenger and a 29-year-old motorcyclist, were conscious when taken to the National University Hospital.

Police said that investigations are ongoing.

The accident caused a massive traffic jam during the evening peak hour. In a tweet at about 8pm, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) said congestion stretched until the Telok Blangah Road exit, as it advised motorists to avoid lanes 1 and 3.

In a subsequent tweet at 9.56pm, more than four hours after the accident happened, LTA said there was heavy traffic on the AYE towards Tuas after the Lower Delta Road exit.

Earlier at about 6.30pm, SBS Transit tweeted that services 147E and 502 were delayed along the expressway towards Tuas due to an accident.

I hope it involves some dumb PHVs. So I can continue to slp well. Now wake up buay koon jialat.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Such odd jobs i'm referring to. Thanks tribeh for the effort thus far.
7nGyijMl.png

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

SINGAPORE: A 33-year-old man was killed and two other men were injured in an accident involving six cars, two motorcycles and a lorry along the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) on Wednesday (Sep 12).

The police said they were informed at 5.19pm about the incident, which took place after the Lower Delta Road exit on the AYE towards Tuas.

One male motorcyclist was found lying motionless and pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene.

The two injured men, a 26-year-old passenger and a 29-year-old motorcyclist, were conscious when taken to the National University Hospital.

The accident caused a massive traffic jam during the evening peak hour. In a tweet at about 8pm, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) said congestion stretched until the Telok Blangah Road exit, as it advised motorists to avoid lanes 1 and 3.

In a subsequent tweet at 9.56pm, more than four hours after the accident happened, LTA said there was heavy traffic on the AYE towards Tuas after the Lower Delta Road exit.

Earlier at about 6.30pm, SBS Transit tweeted that services 147E and 502 were delayed along the expressway towards Tuas due to an accident.

I hope it involves some dumb PHVs. So I can continue to slp well. Now wake up buay koon jialat.

That area traffic quite jialat one.

If not wrong is a hot spot for accident

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Son sick

Tml not going childcare

Wife took leave to take care

I no need to send/fetch him to/from childcare

Tml will try drive 7am-11am and 5pm-10pm instead of my usual 8-5.

See do peak both peak hour like that with Thor mode can make more a not....

Waiting for your report.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Power of AA

YJJUllQ.jpg

shaunchan

Reaction score
I have no sympathy for motorcycle accidents. They are all f*%ktards on the roads.. acting as if they own it.

Sometimes will take middle of a lane, sometimes will take in between two lanes.. and they expect you to adapt to them. When turning at a junction, someone retardcycles will scoot up infront of your car and go first. Motorcycle no need to queue up ah? **.

If the ever was a purge event in SG, I'd go for all motorcyclists on the roads.

Ranting over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.