Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Cant wait for the next OS update on Sept 17 on the AppleTV 4K

The update will support Dolby Atmos finally

Still no built-in browser to see streaming and also to use StarHub go

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What 3rd party keyboard u use on the Apple TV?
I no longer use iphone and I dont like onscreen keyboard

falseflush

Reaction score
Those who have installed TVOS 12 Public Beta - are you able to get Dolby Atmos from iTunes movies?

I can get Atmos from Netflix but not from iTunes, even though those already show the Atmos logos.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Guys, stupid qn.. only with the appletv den can beam phone contents onto tv yea?

I would suppose appletv connects to tv via hdmi cable... which is included...

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chromecast also can ... but Apple TV mirroring is easier

Guys, stupid qn.. only with the appletv den can beam phone contents onto tv yea?

I would suppose appletv connects to tv via hdmi cable... which is included...

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some android TVs can mirror your phone. Built in YouTube app also can stream 4K, provided it’s a 4K tv la
Example Sony

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My Apple TV 4K couldn't be detected by my tv anymore, can only see status light blinking

The only thing I did was to update to latest iOS when it first launched, and then managed to watch a few times after that

I realised Apple TV 4K don't even have micro USB port to reset to factory default too

Beside sending to Apple service center, which their appointment is like next week only, what other thing can I do?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You have tried to do hard reset by pressing Menu and Home button at the same time?

No response also, the status light just keep blinking

Infact it was already blinking for 7-8 days and I was not aware that it has crashed until recently. I even connect the lan cable to it but still it can’t be detected by my iphone, so I guess the whole OS crashed

Anyway I have sent for repair at Apple service center, the service crew told me most likely is replace a new set for me but have to wait for a few days for their technician to check

But without a micro USB, I wonder how are they going to check

It’s just 2 months old, only turn on to watch bpl nia

sajidali27

Reaction score
Apple tv

My current set up with the 4K Chromecast and Nexus Player requires me to close and reopen the Twitch app every time I want to switch streams. Is that the same experience you have with the Apple TV?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My Apple TV 4K couldn't be detected by my tv anymore, can only see status light blinking

The only thing I did was to update to latest iOS when it first launched, and then managed to watch a few times after that

I realised Apple TV 4K don't even have micro USB port to reset to factory default too

Beside sending to Apple service center, which their appointment is like next week only, what other thing can I do?

As expected, one on one exchange, issue is hardware failure

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where did you guy get your 4K? Lazada? everywhere sold out

still available

DkYwqlW_d.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.