Apple Retail Store in Singapore?

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are really .... :o

Why do you believe there are more than 1 VL stores here ?
Uniqlo might just have a flagship store & closes all others .

To be honest, we don’t need 2 stores in tiny SINGAPORE. Those in airport leaving the country will buy from Epi although i am not impressed with their sales. Unless they are targeting the rich tourists. Lol!

dlubis

Reaction score
Well, just being disappointed by Apple Store Orchard and iStudio Paragon by today. I went to buy a Smart Keyboard for my 10.5‑inch iPad Pro at the price of $248 at iStudio Paragon previously by lunch time today and found out that it was broken. None can solve the problem on the exchange and I have to throw the keyboard to the dustbin right away, $248 for less than 6 hours. So with or without Apple Store Orchard, after sales service of Apple is still the same, a stupid reseller, only trying to get your money.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, just being disappointed by Apple Store Orchard and iStudio Paragon by today. I went to buy a Smart Keyboard for my 10.5‑inch iPad Pro at the price of $248 at iStudio Paragon previously by lunch time today and found out that it was broken. None can solve the problem on the exchange and I have to throw the keyboard to the dustbin right away, $248 for less than 6 hours. So with or without Apple Store Orchard, after sales service of Apple is still the same, a stupid reseller, only trying to get your money.

u mean they refuse to exchange for u?

chris888222

Reaction score

Why didn't you buy the keyboard from Apple directly, since the iStudio store is just nearby? Just curious..

Do you have the receipt from iStudio? Go back with the keyboard and the receipt, or maybe give AppleCare a call.

dlubis

Reaction score
u mean they refuse to exchange for u?

iStudio asked me to go to Apple Store Orchard, claiming that they have no more stock and Apple Store Orchard handles all exchange in Singapore. Apple Store Orchard First Floor claimed that this kind of exchange needs to be handled by the Second Floor, although they had opened a new stock in front of me. Apple Store Orchard Second Floor asked me to wait for 1 hour, then asking me to return on Monday, then also claiming that they have no stock and don’t know when will it be available. They said the stock belongs to the First Floor, sales, not the Second Floor, after sales, so cannot help. Strange, right? Customer needs to suffer, Apple doesn’t want to be bothered.

dlubis

Reaction score
Why didn't you buy the keyboard from Apple directly, since the iStudio store is just nearby? Just curious..

Do you have the receipt from iStudio? Go back with the keyboard and the receipt, or maybe give AppleCare a call.

I was having my dinner in Paragon, passing by iStudio, looking around and decided to buy the keyboard, so not really on my special trip to buy that keyboard.

Already thrown the receipt and the keyboard in Apple Store Orchard, just in front of the persons so they can eat that sh*t. Really trying to make my life difficult, I should be the one that need to come back and forth, waiting for days, and don’t know when to get the new keyboard, only for a simple thing to do on their side, get the new stock, make the exchange, and coordinate internally on their stocks.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iStudio asked me to go to Apple Store Orchard, claiming that they have no more stock and Apple Store Orchard handles all exchange in Singapore. Apple Store Orchard First Floor claimed that this kind of exchange needs to be handled by the Second Floor, although they had opened a new stock in front of me. Apple Store Orchard Second Floor asked me to wait for 1 hour, then asking me to return on Monday, then also claiming that they have no stock and don’t know when will it be available. They said the stock belongs to the First Floor, sales, not the Second Floor, after sales, so cannot help. Strange, right? Customer needs to suffer, Apple doesn’t want to be bothered.

strange. anyway I wouldn't have left without a satisfactory answer. hope u didn't really throw it away.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
I was having my dinner in Paragon, passing by iStudio, looking around and decided to buy the keyboard, so not really on my special trip to buy that keyboard.

Already thrown the receipt and the keyboard in Apple Store Orchard, just in front of the persons so they can eat that sh*t. Really trying to make my life difficult, I should be the one that need to come back and forth, waiting for days, and don’t know when to get the new keyboard, only for a simple thing to do on their side, get the new stock, make the exchange, and coordinate internally on their stocks.

I hope apple store orchard read this. I used to believe they have excellent customer service quality.

dlubis

Reaction score
I hope apple store orchard read this. I used to believe they have excellent customer service quality.
Excellent customer service quality? For sure, no! Their people just busy acting like they are the best people on earth so they can work at Apple Store, customers need them, not the other way around.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note9 using GAGT

Unclemun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thankfully my experience with Apple Store was good. Got a full refund when the **** cracked screen protector that was under warranty was not attended to properly by ****.

Kyosuke

Reaction score
This post has aged well.

To be honest, we don’t need 2 stores in tiny SINGAPORE. Those in airport leaving the country will buy from Epi although i am not impressed with their sales. Unless they are targeting the rich tourists. Lol!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.