From their twitter;
latest to oldest;

12/9 - 22% off our entire Pets line! USE CODE: 22PETS
10/9 - 22% off our entire Hair Care line! USE CODE: 22HAIR
7/9 - 22% off our entire Baby & Kids line! USE CODE: 22BABY
6/9 - 22% off our entire CGN, Superfoods line! USE CODE: 22CGNSUPERFOODS
5/9 - 22% off our entire Aromatherapy & Essential Oils line! USE CODE: 22OILS

Thanks xerref!

Chemical free shampoo is hard to find & usually costs a premium in SG. The rest of the brands which you can buy fr CK, Watson, Fairprice etc are usually from Thailand & contain quite a list of chemical stuff which I think is not really suitable for little toddlers & old folks with impaired health.
The next one costs just a little more but I'll give this a try too:
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/EO-Products...-3-In-One-Lavender-Aloe-32-fl-oz-946-ml/55285
and it has Ratings 1
http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/738370/Everyone_Soap_3_in_1,_Lavender_+_Aloe/#.W5ePEegzaUl

NB, from the EWG website, most fragrances are of unknown (artificial) origin so gets really poor ratings.

I ordered this shampoo using 22HAIR .

Looking forward to my fav supplements which havent turned up yet!!

Last edited:

idiots

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do a price value comparison for sometime & so thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately this excellent 22% promo ends tonight & I dont have time to do a price value product comparison for Shampoo & Conditioner.

However, I did a quick basic comparison & I plan to try out this: https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Jason-Natural-Everyday-Shampoo-Fragrance-Free-32-fl-oz-946-ml/58503
because it is the best value & also because it has low chemicals too: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product...or_All_Hair_Types_(old_formulation)/#.W5dBHug
Ratings 2 which is rated Low Hazard!

The next one costs just a little more but I'll give this a try too:
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/EO-Products...-3-In-One-Lavender-Aloe-32-fl-oz-946-ml/55285
and it has Ratings 1
http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/738370/Everyone_Soap_3_in_1,_Lavender_+_Aloe/#.W5ePEegzaUl

NB, from the EWG website, most fragrances are of unknown (artificial) origin so gets really poor ratings.

Sorry to burst the bubbles, but the Jason shampoo in the EWG database is the old formulae. The one listed in iherb is the new formulae. You can see cocamidopropyl betaine is listed as ingredient in the iherb version but not in ewg...but the Everyday Soap looks to be a good find.

hithere1

Reaction score
From their twitter;
latest to oldest;

12/9 - 22% off our entire Pets line! USE CODE: 22PETS
10/9 - 22% off our entire Hair Care line! USE CODE: 22HAIR
7/9 - 22% off our entire Baby & Kids line! USE CODE: 22BABY
6/9 - 22% off our entire CGN, Superfoods line! USE CODE: 22CGNSUPERFOODS
5/9 - 22% off our entire Aromatherapy & Essential Oils line! USE CODE: 22OILS

thank you.

I'll wait a day or two more to see if the 22% hits anything in my cart.
fish oil, bcaa, vits would be nice :s12:

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brands of the week - up to 15% off

bZh6dKS.png

I'm personally a fan of KAL's nutritional yeast! It's real good for salads and tossing it on random stuff like noodles and rice :D
It sorta like vegan cheesy flakes. With the offer on at the moment, I recommend checking it out!

The other brand I'll recommend is ALLMAX. The unflavoured BCAAs is from Ajinomoto and mixes very well.

I've heard good stuff about Life Extension, but have yet to try any of their products so I can't make any recommendations.

The latest update from iherb's twitter:
13/9 - 22% off our entire Hair, Skin & Nails line! USE CODE: 22HSN

If you're a fan of honey, you're in luck :)
There's a honey special this week.
Have yet to finish my big tub of YS Honey though, so I'll be passing on this one. :s13:

Last edited:

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thank you.

I'll wait a day or two more to see if the 22% hits anything in my cart.
fish oil, bcaa, vits would be nice :s12:

check the latest allmax special. scivation does go on discount quite often too!
Don't forget to check out the clearance section!
I personally find the grenade ones quite a good deal. Much cheaper than fitlion at the current price. it's $40 at the moment, vs fitlion's $49 - https://sg.fitlion.com/defend-bcaa-strawberrymango

for fish oil, I think jarrow's epa-dha is pretty good.

EastSider

Reaction score
22% baby&kids expired

New 22 % promo off on hair care items : 22HAIR

5% overall order KSR634 still existing :)

I don't really buy hair care items.

Currently they have a hair skin nail promo most prob i won't use : 22HSN

5% overall order KSR634 is best :D

lighteden

Reaction score
Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey on 10% discount

One of the highly rated* honey is on 10% right now, you can even stack with quantity discount and iHerb 5% code. If you need to stock up on Honey, can take a look at Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey.

1.jpg

iHerb 5% promo code: TIN3689 or click here

*2000~3000 customer reviews, averaging a 4.5/5 stars on iHerb and Amazon

Last edited:

hithere1

Reaction score
check the latest allmax special. scivation does go on discount quite often too!
Don't forget to check out the clearance section!
I personally find the grenade ones quite a good deal. Much cheaper than fitlion at the current price. it's $40 at the moment, vs fitlion's $49 - https://sg.fitlion.com/defend-bcaa-strawberrymango

22% off fish oils! 22OMEGA

MP has 30% off products too

I'm in luck with my bcaa and fish oil

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can jiak Fish oil softgels left with one month expiry? Unopened bottle. :(

Sent from Pocoyo fan club using GAGT

hithere1

Reaction score
Can jiak Fish oil softgels left with one month expiry? Unopened bottle. :(

Sent from Pocoyo fan club using GAGT

Depends on how you have kept it. Dry cool place should be fine.
Open it and see if anything is amiss, smell colour etc

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The diabetes group took one gram daily nia:(

Sent from Amazon using GAGT

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Do you know how many studies there are that proves the efficacy of omega 3 on not just CHD but also dementia, inflammation etc? Thousands!!

At 61, I can attest that omega 3 definitely works at least for me. TG is low. Blood pressure is in the healthy range. Excellent for aging joints & also dry eyes if you have them like me.

I take min 3 grams of omega 3 per day: that’s 6 caps of double strength fish oil. This dosage works well for me & I can tell if I lower the dosage to say 2 grams of omega 3 instead of 3.

Auspicium Melioris Aevi

Reaction score

I read your links with interest, & not all debunk Omega 3 Fish Oil.
1. admits Omega 3 is useful to rebalance Omega 3/6 ratio because our poor food choices to "avoid the numerous diseases " (in the last para)
2 & 3 refers to a study (ASCEND) that Fish oils do not prevent heart attack or strokes in people with diabetes but "The study also does not negate the possible beneficial effect of fish intake in the diet because of other possible health confounders in fish"
4. is on Body Bldg supplements
5. is on Probiotics
6. admits "omega-3 fats do have a role to play in human health"

So Omega 3 supplements has beneficial health effects because it rebalances our Omega 3:6 ratio. It is already well known to the research community that Omega 3 is still an excellent supplement for its Anti-inflammatory Effects.

Just look at research papers (studies/clinical trials etc) published in Google Scholar just for 2018 alone: 10800 hits
https://scholar.google.com.sg/scholar?as_ylo=2018&q=omega+3+anti+inflammatory&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
The positive benefits for Omega 3 is still mind boggling.

Not sure which Omega 3 to take? Then check out the price value comparison tables in this excel file: GET319.xls & you'll find that the Best Value Omega 3. Look at the links (for CoA, Labdoor, EDF) given for each brand in the excel file.

Going to order my Omega 3. Happy Hunting!

Last edited:

dauntlessbird

Reaction score

Thank goodness I didnt miss this!
Waiting for Omega 3 to stock up!

Yes. Going to buy Jarrow EPA-DHA Balance
Just checked AMA's excel file, Its the Best Value !

Cheerio!

dauntlessbird

Reaction score
Just look at research papers (studies/clinical trials etc) published in Google Scholar just for 2018 alone: 10800 hits
https://scholar.google.com.sg/scholar?as_ylo=2018&q=omega+3+anti+inflammatory&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

10800? That number was from your post on 27 July!
It is 11100 now! 300 studies in 6 weeks. Mind boggling!

.. This dosage works well for me & I can tell if I lower the dosage to say 2 grams of omega 3 instead of 3.

3g Omega 3 from 6 capsule of double strength fish oil?
You take GNC?
Just visited their website. Surprised GNC sells Jarrow too.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you just bought Omega 3 with the code get319.

I read your links with interest, & not all debunk Omega 3 Fish Oil.
1. admits Omega 3 is useful to rebalance Omega 3/6 ratio because our poor food choices to "avoid the numerous diseases " (in the last para)
2 & 3 refers to a study (ASCEND) that Fish oils do not prevent heart attack or strokes in people with diabetes but "The study also does not negate the possible beneficial effect of fish intake in the diet because of other possible health confounders in fish"
4. is on Body Bldg supplements
5. is on Probiotics
6. admits "omega-3 fats do have a role to play in human health"

So Omega 3 supplements has beneficial health effects because it rebalances our Omega 3:6 ratio. It is already well known to the research community that Omega 3 is still an excellent supplement for its Anti-inflammatory Effects.

Not sure which Omega 3 to take? Then check out the price value comparison tables in this excel file: GET319.xls & you'll find that the Best Value Omega 3. Look at the links (for CoA, Labdoor, EDF) given for each brand in the excel file.

Going to order my Omega 3. Happy Hunting!

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you. All this while, I got eat but not so high dosage like you. Should I increase the dosage like you? Recently so many news about Omega 3, so I want to hear few more times from the expert like you before spend more money on it.

Do you know how many studies there are that proves the efficacy of omega 3 on not just CHD but also dementia, inflammation etc? Thousands!!

At 61, I can attest that omega 3 definitely works at least for me. TG is low. Blood pressure is in the healthy range. Excellent for aging joints & also dry eyes if you have them like me.

I take min 3 grams of omega 3 per day: that’s 6 caps of double strength fish oil. This dosage works well for me & I can tell if I lower the dosage to say 2 grams of omega 3 instead of 3.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you. All this while, I got eat but not so high dosage like you. Should I increase the dosage like you? Recently so many news about Omega 3, so I want to hear few more times from the expert like you before spend more money on it.

You need to experiment with the dosage as to what will work for you. My 3 grams of omega 3 works for me but may be too high for you because every person is different.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.