Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle8964

Reaction score
Have the more than 3km extra $3 started?

Just pick up 4km away no bonus.. Wt#

**just realise need to be on thor mode.. #£%@&

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Going to leave the land of real living after watching Predator movie and chut chia and do the night shift.. How's the situation for the night so far?

CEI6RWy.jpg

But jam until mm jia gao lin

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
i think started.
ios also have.
the other day got a pick up 3.2km away, no in app map for ios, so not sure, but afterwards see trip history got $3 bonus.

Have the more than 3km extra $3 started?

Just pick up 4km away no bonus.. Wt#

**just realise need to be on thor mode.. #£%@&

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
I nv use AA but i accept most of the jobs.
:(
if they can guarantee no GS or the phone vibrate until so hiong, i sure on AA.

Can check with you. Picking all job compare to AA. The ping like how?

Somehow i feel once on AA ping really come very fast. How lao ya the place also got b2b one.

If picking most job have the same frequency of AA. I next week on will choose pick more job instead.

But it might be just a placebo effect AA didnt give more ping

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Geo
Pls do not post ss
V messy to folo
One yellow card to u for now.

Sorry abbot LNMB

Btw will msg you tomorrow regarding the car rental.

Now shag cannot think. Haha

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check with you. Picking all job compare to AA. The ping like how?

Somehow i feel once on AA ping really come very fast. How lao ya the place also got b2b one.

If picking most job have the same frequency of AA. I next week on will choose pick more job instead.

But it might be just a placebo effect AA didnt give more ping

Placebo effect for incentives chaser. But might really helps for "bad" acct status.

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
if u want be premium service provider on thor mode and ur car are eligible for grabcar+. apply lor.
grabcar+ no need take gs job

I nv use AA but i accept most of the jobs. :( if they can guarantee no GS or the phone vibrate until so hiong, i sure on AA.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u want be premium service provider on thor mode and ur car are eligible for grabcar+. apply lor.
grabcar+ no need take gs job

I tried n even email them. They dun wanna hiew me. :( Bcos of all the cars listed, mine is not inside. Fml. But nv approve also gd sia... C daogei review n some other ppl review really dam jialat. Be clown be guinea pig.

Gruber

Reaction score
Got SMS jio me to join course for GC+, is it worth it? Anyone already on board to share experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.