Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I fix a cctv n standby a 24" spanner... lol
The SPF also fix 2x cctv in my landing corridor.

U can try saying concern of family safety n they put u in queue.

If they come up your house and harass you, then that got to be one of the most stupid AL ever. They not scared get caught then they go up face to face.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Mine range from 500 to 27k...
Till now no one show up yet.
Started ard April due to roll fund for business.

Now spf quite on so ALs also concern being caught.

If they come up your house and harass you, then that got to be one of the most stupid AL ever. They not scared get caught then they go up face to face.

rigrig

Reaction score
Wah bro, 27k? I kena 2k already stress.

u see we here should learn that no matter what amount big or small. once you fear them keep communicate, it will never end. what they want to do to use is really random 1. so no point trying to think just follow the procedure and let them come. the earlier you stop the earlier it will end.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. Once the fear they think u fear fail, they can't do much. A cctv will help to deter or proof to catch them.

u see we here should learn that no matter what amount big or small. once you fear them keep communicate, it will never end. what they want to do to use is really random 1. so no point trying to think just follow the procedure and let them come. the earlier you stop the earlier it will end.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. Total up more bigger total. That loaner still ok. Initially yell w threats but nothing happen. They also don want their money unable to 're cvr. Maybe pattern haven't come out till I able to settle them.

It is a challenge to come out w tactics or stories to con them in return.... lol

Wah bro, 27k? I kena 2k already stress.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Its good for you. As long as stop funding those idiots will do. They can’t do much as those farkers are also running out of runners to do their dirty jobs.

I fix a cctv n standby a 24" spanner... lol
The SPF also fix 2x cctv in my landing corridor.

U can try saying concern of family safety n they put u in queue.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
just report everything bank account phone number

Bank account might be some debtor account which end up they kanna suspect. Report the account which they always give you. Those are accounts which those debtor give them willingly.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Its good for you. As long as stop funding those idiots will do. They can’t do much as those farkers are also running out of runners to do their dirty jobs.

They might tone down abit at the moment but we should still be alert cause we dont know when they will strike.

Dazlee81

Reaction score
Currently I owe almost 10 AL got defer and installments around 5k did load some defers.. but cannot tahan.. now I’m like opening my door and waiting to see if any runners come disturb.. mostly all 400 loans

chulu2810

Reaction score
U fix a cctv? at least can id them.

Currently I owe almost 10 AL got defer and installments around 5k did load some defers.. but cannot tahan.. now I’m like opening my door and waiting to see if any runners come disturb.. mostly all 400 loans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.