Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My daddy bring the car go his friend's workshop. This morning collect back, the uncle say settle liao.

Now i in JI, scare to drive out but tow truck services into JI at the same time very expensive. Just now i drive in to work, have petrol smell very strong so i wind down window drive.

Let my colleague help me see, then realise is something connected to the engine leaking petrol out very fast. So tomorrow i'm still gonna risk driving straight to the workshop after work then go home sleep. After sleep wake up will go down tell the uncle where is the problem and etc.

I only bth my daddy never bother to check and etc just take the car come back. :spin:

Wah? Ron100 go and add this becomes Tron?

J7cegD9l.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is very dangerous - petrol leaking is no joking matter. Make sure you drive the workshop one round when collecting car.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before JB custom no more bah, but if you go via Tuas then they have 1 or 2 self-service kiosks there. Also I'm pretty sure Watsons card doesn't have a recurring membership fee, it's a one-off RM20 fee, just RM10 more than buying a TnG. I just got my colleague to topup my regular and Watsons TnG card at Watsons and there wasn't any fee, maybe because I've got the Watsons one. Might want to sell off my regular TnG card, otherwise gotta keep remembering to use both cards alternately.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is very dangerous - petrol leaking is no joking matter. Make sure you drive the workshop one round when collecting car.

Now the uncle call and say can come collect liao. I just woke up. Later when my daddy drive back, i go down take a look 1 more time. I morning come back kpkb to my daddy say bring to cousin's workship but daddy say pai seh so just go to his friend one. I say wanna give car to this uncle how many times sia. Waste time curry nah.

Old people more stubborn than me. :spin:

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, do you all change headlight bulbs in jb? I am using Philips 4300k and was wondering if can get it cheaper at JB?

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, do you all change headlight bulbs in jb? I am using Philips 4300k and was wondering if can get it cheaper at JB?

Go MR DIY and buy - super dirt cheap

walkofwinners

Reaction score
For accessories, can consider bossy trading in jb, bout 10mins drive from customs.

Take the left exit up highway A2 after customs and you will be there.

Did my sunshade for rm25 and bought window visors for my shift at rm90.

Sunshade was installed in the inner side and not those simply pasting on the outside on ur windscreen.

While waiting, saw a local buying headlight bulb from him for rm8.

weeza77

Reaction score
For accessories, can consider bossy trading in jb, bout 10mins drive from customs.

Sunshade was installed in the inner side and not those simply pasting on the outside on ur windscreen.

How's the charges for this workshop? Reasonable? No chance to try out even though my regular workshop is opposite to this shop.

funky05

Reaction score

Got pic of the sunshade ?

XCriusx

Reaction score
Just collected my Suzuki swift sports. Going to carclick now for them to do a service and checks. But causeway kinda jam

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just collected my Suzuki swift sports. Going to carclick now for them to do a service and checks. But causeway kinda jam

Weekends always traffic jam. If weekend no jam, I think nobody dares to go in.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does jb workshop provide engine bay cleaning and rotors and brake calipers cleaning?

Anyone of u done it before or no such services.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does jb workshop provide engine bay cleaning and rotors and brake calipers cleaning?

Engine bay cleaning i've done before but the rest no. But this engine bay cleaning is because that time do VVIP grooming he settle for me one. Just purely engine bay cleaning, i'm not sure.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Engine Bay cleaning approach those car wash station. Personally not done before.

Brake rotor and caliper servicing, yes.

walkofwinners

Reaction score
Got pic of the sunshade ?

It's the same ones you see in most cars which is pasted in the inner side of the windscreen. A darker tint of black and worksmanship is good but workshop is kinda small.

Not those ah beng type with wordings that they pasted on the external side of the windscreen. In fact, bossy told me its rm35 if I wanted to paste it on the outside.

Those external sun shades will get damaged over time when u go for car wash.

rbth x 0408

Reaction score
just back from ah yuan yest
did not stay n watch but can say his ka chiu very fast

replaced my brakes rotor n pad in like 10mins:s22:

good pricing too...will probably be going back for some other stuff again soon

for those heading there
the workshop is not far from bestmart - can do some shopping
and there's also the area where u can get some massage

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.