Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

culepico

Reaction score
Now which place selling switch cheapest ah? Still hesitating to buy cos i like to play singleplayer but the switch so many games is mtultiplayer

Check Lazada/Shopee for the best prices. Best is to wait for sales. The 9.9 sales is just over (lowest price was $389 without any voucher yet), so might have to wait until 11.11 sales.

Switch exclusives mainly focus on party games so multiplayer is fun, however all these games can also be played single player.

shengliang1981

Reaction score
For the switch online service, if my console have 3 accounts but only 1 account subscribed to switch online, can the other 2 accounts play online as well?

culepico

Reaction score
For the switch online service, if my console have 3 accounts but only 1 account subscribed to switch online, can the other 2 accounts play online as well?

You can link all your console accounts to the same Nintendo switch online account and play online. Since you have only 1 console, only 1 account is in use at any time so it is possible. Only if you have more than 1 console, then each console need to link to different Nintendo account in order to play online at the same time.

wenghan

Reaction score
For info, just received an email from Nintendo
" it will no longer be possible to unlink your Nintendo Account from your Nintendo Switch user profile."
Wef from version 6.0.0 update

Sent from HDB using GAGT

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
For info, just received an email from Nintendo
" it will no longer be possible to unlink your Nintendo Account from your Nintendo Switch user profile."
Wef from version 6.0.0 update

Sent from HDB using GAGT
they block selling of account lo

shengliang1981

Reaction score
You can link all your console accounts to the same Nintendo switch online account and play online. Since you have only 1 console, only 1 account is in use at any time so it is possible. Only if you have more than 1 console, then each console need to link to different Nintendo account in order to play online at the same time.
Thank you 👍

google69

Reaction score
bought a nintendo switch during the 9.9 sale on lazada for $395 and just received it few days ago.

even better when i found out that it's the non-patched unit can install cfw on it :D

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought a nintendo switch during the 9.9 sale on lazada for $395 and just received it few days ago.

even better when i found out that it's the non-patched unit can install cfw on it :D
If you wanna install cfw, hold back till you update to 6.0 and there's support for it first

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now which place selling switch cheapest ah? Still hesitating to buy cos i like to play singleplayer but the switch so many games is mtultiplayer

huh............wat............u playing from 2020 issit?
wat MP games r there on the switch besides mario kart and splatoon? even mario party which is coming soon have no online....

syaqattaq90

Reaction score
Nintendo switch online price:
Individual: Usd20 per year
Family pack (up to 8 devices): Usd35 per year
Anyone wanna be family?

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nintendo switch online price:
Individual: Usd20 per year
Family pack (up to 8 devices): Usd35 per year
Anyone wanna be family?

1 game is more than enough to cover the subscription...

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you wanna install cfw, hold back till you update to 6.0 and there's support for it first

why want to wait till version 6?

Thinking of bringing my set to Sim lim for modding

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

Last edited:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Depends. If you only wanna run home brew then 5.1 is sufficient... if your switch is not patched there's plenty of online tutorials to diy. Don't waste your money.

Last edited:

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

.....just do it yrself???????????
dun tell me everytime u off your switch, u r going to bring it to sim lim for modding?

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
.....just do it yrself???????????
dun tell me everytime u off your switch, u r going to bring it to sim lim for modding?
you mean the mod disappear after switching off? Sorry. I just received a switch As a gift. Have not done much research on it yet. Thanks for any assistance.

google69

Reaction score

i just left mine at the original firmware it came with(4.1.0) and installed reiNX

you mean the mod disappear after switching off? Sorry. I just received a switch As a gift. Have not done much research on it yet. Thanks for any assistance.

yes, the mod will disappear whenever u power off your switch. if u leave it on sleep mode, it's ok. for DIY, you will need a jig or a paper clip and a USB C to A cable. have u checked online if your switch can install cfw? look for the serial numbers. the newer models are patched

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.