NTU Part-Time Mechanical Engineering

orbea88

Reaction score
Hi seniors,

I have a hard time trying to understand engineering materials. Anyone can advise what should I do?

Thanks

mund9393

Reaction score
Hi applying for Masters in Mechanical Engineering from NTU. I have a Bachelor Degree from University of Newcastle (2nd Upper Honours), GPA 4.0/5, WAM 76/100.

I’ve put it as first choice.

May I know:

1) What are the chances of getting into this course?
2) When will I usually receive the offer? (I know NTU web says by July, but would like to know is there a typical period of offer for Engineering Masters programme)

snoozex

Reaction score
Hi applying for Masters in Mechanical Engineering from NTU. I have a Bachelor Degree from University of Newcastle (2nd Upper Honours), GPA 4.0/5, WAM 76/100.

I’ve put it as first choice.

May I know:

1) What are the chances of getting into this course?
2) When will I usually receive the offer? (I know NTU web says by July, but would like to know is there a typical period of offer for Engineering Masters programme)

Hi,

In general, the taught masters programs are not that competitive except for a few programs. But I guess it will depends on cohorts too.

For NTU, just wait till that period but I think previously the notification period is a bit earlier (but it may be due to a different program/school). If you are anxious, you can probably call them up again when it is nearer.

Good luck!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.