Apple Watch Series 4

Chips

Reaction score
I have some small scruffs at the top right corner for my Sports Series 2. Been using it daily for 2 years. I don't use a case so probably next Apple Watch will be a stainless steel version.

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty excited for 3pm to come. Probably get the watch first. When my contract ends end Oct then jump ship to ST to get the Numbershare...

Abram

Reaction score
Am I reading this right, the ECG function is only available in the US?

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am I reading this right, the ECG function is only available in the US?

I read that it will only be available in US ‘initially’. If available in US only in the coming months, it probably will come to other countries end of year or early next year...

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The funniest **** is happening now. AW4 Stainless Black can only pick up from Oct. The Gold SS one 26th Sept. The rest all 21st Sept can pick up.

iPhones all 21st Sept can pick up.

dlubis

Reaction score
got one using Apple Store App, GPS + Cellular, 44mm, Space Black Stainless Steel for 21 September. :s12:

Their Apple Store Website still "Almost there", hit by millions users.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The SS gold and black watches can flip. (Saying this to describe the demands for the watches mentioned). It's funny how things have changed this year.

The funniest **** is Singaporeans spending power is a bit too high yeah? Non-SS is available. SS which cost $700 more is not available. :s22:

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The SS gold and black watches can flip. (Saying this to describe the demands for the watches mentioned). It's funny how things have changed this year.

The funniest **** is Singaporeans spending power is a bit too high yeah? Non-SS is available. SS which cost $700 more is not available. :s22:

I am also impressed with the spending power of Singaporeans. No wonder, Apple does not hold back in raising the price. But then again, I am also tempted.. The idea of scratch free Apple Watch is really tempting.. I will not go hungry getting a SS version.. just a bit heart pain.. Lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.