Best sound quality earbuds

Joewyf0713

Reaction score
Hi, I had recently bought the Bose SoundSport wired earphone and 1More Triple Drive in ear earphone. But both of this device is very disappointed, no matter how good the review thru search on Google. SoundSport do not produce enough base while 1More Triple giving me a lot of hiss and harsh sound which is unacceptable. Hence I’m looking for better in ear earphone, can anyone introduce and advise me on this ? Thank you so much

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I had recently bought the Bose SoundSport wired earphone and 1More Triple Drive in ear earphone. But both of this device is very disappointed, no matter how good the review thru search on Google. SoundSport do not produce enough base while 1More Triple giving me a lot of hiss and harsh sound which is unacceptable. Hence I’m looking for better in ear earphone, can anyone introduce and advise me on this ? Thank you so much

B&O Beoplay E8.

zacky1223

Reaction score
i got the bose soundsports wireless. Broke down after 1 year 4 months. Not sure if it's me the rubber protecting the earpiece came off and than now cannot on. Probably due to sweat going inside.

Joewyf0713

Reaction score
I would recommend the Beoplay H3 it has a better clarity mid and it's super comfortable too , but go and try it out first it may or may not suit you

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

Thanks, I’m looking for the good audio quality which doesn’t give me hiss and harsh sound, is really damaging my ear

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I have 2 pairs of BOSE SoundSport but I like it because it allows me to hear my surroundings.

I don't want to be a victim of PMDs leh.

Joewyf0713

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of BOSE SoundSport but I like it because it allows me to hear my surroundings.

I don't want to be a victim of PMDs leh.

Lol if I want to hear surrounding then might as well just take it off my earphone and don’t listen to music. Purpose of having a high fidelity earphone is allow me fully enjoy music at noisy environment

yoyokid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol if I want to hear surrounding then might as well just take it off my earphone and don’t listen to music. Purpose of having a high fidelity earphone is allow me fully enjoy music at noisy environment

If the surrounding is noisy, how can one enjoy any music? It really defeats the purpose of having good gear.

I immediately stop all music on my player whenever the ambient noise irritates me.

yoyokid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For really good full-range sound, nothing beats earbuds. Not those in-ear earphones but earbuds which fits into the ear canal opening. When properly fitted the earbuds provide superb bass response right down to the lowest sub levels.

It is best to bring along your player to try it out on site before buying it, as matching is also a factor to consider. Apart from that, make sure you insert it correctly in your ears, as a wrong fit or wrong size of tip will give vastly different results.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.