Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - Come in!

Ventus_

Reaction score
Now because max 3 can be use as a powerbank I m not bring powerbank oversea.. Shiok.

Using pocophone now compare with max 3 the responsiveness is shiok. Can feel max 3 laggy when open apps.

Have you tried locking apps on RAM for max 3? Then u dunnid open the app u use frequently and it'll feel so much more responsive. Also applies to poco but difference is smaller since got cpu.

rathalos

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just an update on battery life.. finished first 48 hours real life usage..

9.6.11, debloated, battery saver on..

50QaVao.png

MV1GhK9.png

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NewStar set... 4/64

If it is a 9.6.4.0 fake rom set. Then, you are damn lucky. Just update as per normal when prompted. Nothing to worry.

After that, your set will become an official global rom set. That it is. Job done.:)

If it is a China rom set. Then, disable the auto download and update coz we don't want it to auto update to China rom 9.6.12.0 which is an ARB rom. Else, you have more headache when flashing to global rom later.

Last edited:

tianwei

Reaction score
If it is a 9.6.4.0 fake rom set. Then, you are damn lucky. Just update as per normal when prompted. Nothing to worry.

After that, your set will become an official global rom set. That it is. Job done.:)

If it is a China rom set. Then, disable the auto download and update coz we don't want it to auto update to China rom 9.6.12.0 which is an ARB rom. Else, you have more headache when flashing to global rom later.

- so 9.6.4.0 is fake real global set...
- remind me again China Rom set ROM number is...?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you tried locking apps on RAM for max 3? Then u dunnid open the app u use frequently and it'll feel so much more responsive. Also applies to poco but difference is smaller since got cpu.
Yeah good idea.. But I got too many apps to lock..

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The case is solid but I worry abt the corners when dropped.
It is also hard to remove phone from case once u slot it in.
When the phone goes in and out, out and in, the sides of the phone will be badly scratched.

I think I will get Lovemei for best protection. Coz I drop phone, maybe 50 times a year. Mi Max 3 is hard to secure with 1 hand due to its enormous size.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...minum-Case-Cover-for/3520066_32920962037.html

Sidler

Reaction score

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol kind of regret cancelling my Finer Blue set and waited for iPhone. Lol!

eting72

Reaction score

mine already updated...

Sent from from Mars to Venus using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.