Apple Watch Series 4

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you define obsolete? The beauty of Apple products is that it gets updated regularly for at least a few years. The first generation Apple Watch had 3 major updates and it is still a very useful watch for most people. :)

I am still using the Gen 1 SS version. Still can tong still

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m using Series 0 so will be upgrading to Series 4. You can try the watch from 21st Sep onwards at Apple Store. And all existing straps work on the new watch. 38mm for 40mm and 42mm for 44mm.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw the leaked SS Gold S4 and was sold on it until I look at my SS S0 with my Milanese Loop and Link Bracelet.

Unless they come out with the gold Link Bracelet, I guess I’ll have to go with my second choice which is the SS :(

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am using 42mm aluminium Apple watch Series 0.
Got the 44mm Aluminium space grey GPS to replace. cellular not much use.
SS too expensive as the watch wile be obsolete in 1 year.

Apple Watch don’t get obsolete every year. It took 3 years to have a major change. I consider the ECG feature a huge change. Now waiting for HSA approval.

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Saw the leaked SS Gold S4 and was sold on it until I look at my SS S0 with my Milanese Loop and Link Bracelet.

Unless they come out with the gold Link Bracelet, I guess I’ll have to go with my second choice which is the SS :(

True. The reason I choose ss is due to the matching link bracelet.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2jCqjde.png

IMDA has approved the Apple Watch S4. Now just need HSA to approve the ECG feature.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2jCqjde.png

IMDA has approved the Apple Watch S4. Now just need HSA to approve the ECG feature.

They have to approve before sale leh. Approval on ECG won’t be so fast I guess. If US is getting later in the year, I believe we might need to wait till mid next year.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have to approve before sale leh. Approval on ECG won’t be so fast I guess. If US is getting later in the year, I believe we might need to wait till mid next year.
I think if HSA can approve fast enough for whatever grounds they do that for, we can get around the same time as the US launch.

The reason why they mentioned only available in USA is probably because it's all but confirmed.

Having said that, Apple Pay Cash... :s22:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the time being I’ll stay with my Series 3 LTE, until the 44mm SS Series 4 can pickup at Apple Store.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.