Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

DLMTE.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
satki korkors here... hiero indigon poet pen or pathfinder de better ah sian.. dk want play which one.. think 3 day still cant decide :(

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I need a break from PoE... like since Harbinger my leveling momentum has been quite bad >.<

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
how is everyone doing this league?

jus realized the spiders in the mine, upon death will explode in cold snap. the cold snap degen stacks and very damaging.

how is everyone surviving in the mines? i feel it is impossible without MoM and arctic armour. :s22:

@depth 190. see if this weekend can tahan through 200. but i really see very little reasons to go through unless i am doing crafting. or trading fossils. the EXP is very poor after depth 100.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
how is everyone doing this league?

jus realized the spiders in the mine, upon death will explode in cold snap. the cold snap degen stacks and very damaging.

how is everyone surviving in the mines? i feel it is impossible without MoM and arctic armour. :s22:

@depth 190. see if this weekend can tahan through 200. but i really see very little reasons to go through unless i am doing crafting. or trading fossils. the EXP is very poor after depth 100.

Too long no play jin lost...

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Too long no play jin lost...
i play every league i still feel lost when a new league starts.

this league is the most lost for me since Bestiary.

i feel it's about time they clean up their act.

remove Abyss, Breach, Essence, Tormented, Prophecy from story mode. so weird to explain all these past mechanics to newcomers.

then clean up the uniques. jus way too bloated now. they have cleaned up prophecies (i noticed fated are very rare now).

clean up the loot drops. when you are delving in mine. the loot explosion after an encounter ends, notice there are still mobs around chipping your HP away. and you end up clicking on the cart. loot filter is not the solution.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.