Xiaomi Pocophone F1

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If looking for camera of iPhone standard, this phone is not the one you are looking for. Get S9, Pixel 2 or P20 Pro if want to switch to an android phone that has same image quality as iPhone 6 camera.
Agreed. Been using Huawei mate RS then switch to Poco can't tahan the quality. But camera aside Poco is very smooth and budget phone.

Sent from Huawei Mate RS...Blah Blah... using GAGT

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup, 5 a.m. only 5 sets i think.

Seller called me on Tuesday said no stock asked me top up but I didnt want to. If delay too long I think Shopee system or seller will cancel the order. But lucky the seller helped to sourced 1 set for me.

No stock still can flash sale :s22:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually Redmi note 5 camera is really quite good.. Pocophone using sony sensor is even better.. except no OIS both xiaomi phones actually focusing much faster then iphone x.. I compared cause my wife using iphone X. I can tell u even my wife likes the photos taken by redmi note 5 and mine pocophone. Except night time wo OIS will lost out to iphone X..

DXO mark mi8 already above iphone x... and pocophone is using same as MI8 but wo OIS... so go figure out yrself;)

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
above yr post already told u.. wait for shopee flash sale lor.. think is the cheapest liaoz..

The problem with some of these flash sales is that they start at 5am, or have only five sets at that special price, which is sold out in five seconds. Higher chance of striking toto. :s13:

MrRayded

Reaction score
Think some bros here overreacting... I get that it's a 400+ phone but that doesn't mean that people can't expect things like a good camera and display. Like that might as well say don't expect SD845 in a 400+ phone..
Bros here just asking whether camera quality comparable to iPhone 6 mah. And screen bleeding, multitouch issue is not a problem that should be simply swept under the rug because it's a 400+ phone.. ridiculous to think that way when those are legitimate issues. From a pocophone user who loves it. Cheers

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I think pocophone doesn't really got qc working.. Been charging and ampere show highest 1.6A only.. Mine max 3 can reach 2.8A at least

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
Think some bros here overreacting... I get that it's a 400+ phone but that doesn't mean that people can't expect things like a good camera and display. Like that might as well say don't expect SD845 in a 400+ phone..
Bros here just asking whether camera quality comparable to iPhone 6 mah. And screen bleeding, multitouch issue is not a problem that should be simply swept under the rug because it's a 400+ phone.. ridiculous to think that way when those are legitimate issues. From a pocophone user who loves it. Cheers

Actually, that's the point. With a SD845 chip in a 400+ phone, corners will need to be cut. Hence, expect an average camera. Anything more is a bonus.

Screen bleeding affects mainly made-in-India sets, it appears. Their QC and professionalism isn't up to the mark. Multitouch appears to be a software issue. Which should be fixed or mitigated in MIUI 10.

There will always be teething issues considering this is a new phone under a new branding. I think all in all, it isn't too bad already. It's not like fruit and sammy phones never have any teething issues. :s22:

And just like you, I'm a delighted Pocophone F1 user. :s12:

Soul77

Reaction score
Guys I think pocophone doesn't really got qc working.. Been charging and ampere show highest 1.6A only.. Mine max 3 can reach 2.8A at least

What is your battery percentage? I check at 50% my usb meter indicated 6.3V and 2.7A

superhero41

Master Member
Reaction score
i finally hoot 1 set le after 1-2weeks of finding. anyway u guys know where to buy screen protector? i dont feel so good using it without any protector lehh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.