Apple Watch Series 4

Slavor

Reaction score
But the US is very different from singapore and that's why they need apple pay cash. Bank transfers aren't as straight forward as singapore's Paynow or FAST transfers, which is why apple pay cash won't do as well here.

I think if HSA can approve fast enough for whatever grounds they do that for, we can get around the same time as the US launch.

The reason why they mentioned only available in USA is probably because it's all but confirmed.

Having said that, Apple Pay Cash... :s22:

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea which governing body need to approve for Singapore?

SMA (Medical)
IMDA (Media devices)

Can only think of these two.

If The data is to be used by healthcare professionals , then HSA is the governing body. This is submitted under SMEDC. Since it’s already FDA approved, the process will take around 3 months for final approval.

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to add, since this device is practically non invasive, it may probably fall under class A which means approval will be even faster .

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think if HSA can approve fast enough for whatever grounds they do that for, we can get around the same time as the US launch.

The reason why they mentioned only available in USA is probably because it's all but confirmed.

Having said that, Apple Pay Cash... :s22:

Hopefully very soon!

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ytd po the 44mm black ss. Dunno will regret like that time when I po iPhone x.

Windowlover

Reaction score
I think Stainless is cool and like the Gold Stainless Steel Case colour display on site but it is expensive:s22:

Last edited:

chinnian

Reaction score
SS for me. I am somehow allergic to aluminum. Causes itchiness despite washing it daily.
Colour probably gold since it’s the first time it is coming in gold.

It looks the the entire bak of the watch is ceramic and sapphire glass now, so might have minimum contact of aluminium with skin.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.