Maybank privilege banking

bigrooster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually not that "privileged". The same can be said of UOB Wealth Banking.

UOB's wealth banking did not even entitle one to priority queue.

It does make some feel good though.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can those with saveup acc just get it or need additonal 50k?

Well, I have a 50k save up account and they send me a letter to ask me to convert my horizon CC to the privilege version so you do not need anything else.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually not that "privileged". The same can be said of UOB Wealth Banking.

UOB's wealth banking did not even entitle one to priority queue.

It does make some feel good though.

I thought wealth banking can go via priority queue and have special wealth banking branch to serve them?

Tp101s

Reaction score
At 50k...I almost can imagine the (privilege) mass Q one can expect at their branches

bigrooster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought wealth banking can go via priority queue and have special wealth banking branch to serve them?

No special queue for uob wealth banking. To me it's just a name for the customer to feel good.

Only privilege banking and above got priority queue.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No special queue for uob wealth banking. To me it's just a name for the customer to feel good.

Only privilege banking and above got priority queue.

How to feel good if there is no special card for wealth banking customers? Using the same cheque book and atm card. If even no priority queue, no perks, then Maybank is better. Worthless $100k account

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Well, I have a 50k save up account and they send me a letter to ask me to convert my horizon CC to the privilege version so you do not need anything else.
Means i need to apply normal horizon cc first??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.