Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

siaoz85

Reaction score
If anyone see anywhere else selling the normal book cover or keyboard cover please post here thank you!

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Type c multi port adaptor is the correct one?

Sent from Huawei Mate RS...Blah Blah... using GAGT

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Everywhere oos for now
even I ask ah beng shop last night they say oos for black but silver still have.

I think black is the most popular among the rest.

Challenger still got many stock for black 64gb and on their hatchi tech website 64gb free book cover. Singtel also have 256gb black but need to sign 29.90 data plan

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Challenger still got many stock for black 64gb and on their hatchi tech website 64gb free book cover. Singtel also have 256gb black but need to sign 29.90 data plan
Good deal

Sent from Huawei Mate RS...Blah Blah... using GAGT

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For normal book cover, why do you all not purchase 3rd party one? Much cheaper and just wake/sleep function right?

nuscape

Reaction score
I noticed when I close the keyboard cover the screen didn't turn off automatically, is this correct? No sensor to detect if the cover is close or open?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For normal book cover, why do you all not purchase 3rd party one? Much cheaper and just wake/sleep function right?

depends which 3rd party, most cheap ones from china dont last

the original is very durable and has a nice texture.

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depends which 3rd party, most cheap ones from china dont last

the original is very durable and has a nice texture.

Ic. All my previous tablets i bought from 3rd party for the normal flip cover. Too bad dun think the keyboard cover got 3rd party which can use the pogo pins connection.

Anyway, received my unit yesterday, really nice both in design and performance

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Ic. All my previous tablets i bought from 3rd party for the normal flip cover. Too bad dun think the keyboard cover got 3rd party which can use the pogo pins connection.

Anyway, received my unit yesterday, really nice both in design and performance

Enjoy watching movie on the 10.5 inches screen.

siaoz85

Reaction score
Anyone bought tempered glass for your tab s4 already and feel that's it makes the screen slightly grainy?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.