Samsung Galaxy Watch

royalmage

Reaction score
Apple watch just announced now can pre order already, why galaxy watch so quiet ah, wth already 1 month plus

Sent from S8+ using GAGT

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
That seller seems to be the local Samsung distributor..
Ya, they are official distributor for Samsung mobile accessory. So the watch will be release in SG on 15th Oct?
42mm @ $399
46mm @ $449

Last edited:

PPkiller

Reaction score
I hope so.. They will ship earlier when possible.. Reserved mine at 348 using Qoo10 50 bucks coupon.. Pretty worth imo considering Korean price is similar..

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
I hope so.. They will ship earlier when possible.. Reserved mine at 348 using Qoo10 50 bucks coupon.. Pretty worth imo considering Korean price is similar..
Hi, how did u get the coupon? Thanks.

wormee

Reaction score
Contacted Samsung Singapore ytd betting on the 14 Sep release date but no luck. Hope that the 15 Oct is true. Tempted to buy from A Mobile but don't dare to if Samsung Pay don't work den jialat haha.

mac_oasis

Master Member
Reaction score
Was also going to pull the trigger last week but hopefully like all their new product they will have some special promo for th watch

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

PPkiller

Reaction score
i asked the seller the other day..

me: will this pre-order include free gifts from samsung when they announce sg release?

seller: Dear customer,

We are still waiting for the annoucement from Samsung Singapore. If Samsung are giving out free gift with purchase of Galaxy watch then you will receive Free Gift too at launch.

Thank you.

Warmest regards,
A-Mobile Pte Ltd

should be safe ba.. if not good then can cancel order.. i order last weekend to lock in the price first..

G4

Master Member
Reaction score
i asked the seller the other day..

me: will this pre-order include free gifts from samsung when they announce sg release?

seller: Dear customer,

We are still waiting for the annoucement from Samsung Singapore. If Samsung are giving out free gift with purchase of Galaxy watch then you will receive Free Gift too at launch.

Thank you.

Warmest regards,
A-Mobile Pte Ltd

should be safe ba.. if not good then can cancel order.. i order last weekend to lock in the price first..

dun think so leh... once paid by CC, cannot cancel. unlike buying from Apple online, can cancel before deliveryas they only charge when they delivered.

PPkiller

Reaction score
dun think so leh... once paid by CC, cannot cancel. unlike buying from Apple online, can cancel before deliveryas they only charge when they delivered.

Qoo10 can cancel order 1.. Subject to seller's approval..

xtremserver

Reaction score
Korean version works with SPay in SG - Tip

Ok guyz, good news.

You can get Korean version to work Samsung Pay in SG. Just need to run a few line of command script. No flashing is required. Basically, it's just to change CSC code on the watch to SG. So just Google "change csc on gear s3" - xda forum. This method work for the 2018 Galaxy Watch, with Tizen version 4 OS. Use csc code XSP should do the trick for SG. Managed to get my Korean version Galaxy Watch to work with Samsung Pay.

I got the Galaxy Watch 2018 - 46mm for $383, no gst and free shipping from Qoo10.

4nBmYyGCFoVrmcLvmDmThp0RUf1o_CZIiZHvUrcHzUoxlLJVuN4dsirRec7gO1slel1Ph2KO-rXM3M8195G1ivxiU-VJLly8GTnpU4eDiIDsCwvQueWTrhkQTfGhz2aM8SVoYTZU2fM=w2400

Last edited:

tnecniv

Reaction score
Ok guyz, good news.

You can get Korean version to work Samsung Pay in SG. Just need to run a few line of command script. No flashing is required. Basically, it's just to change CSC code on the watch to SG. So just Google "change csc on gear s3" - xda forum. This method work for the 2018 Galaxy Watch, with Tizen version 4 OS. Use csc code XSP should do the trick for SG. Managed to get my Korean version Galaxy Watch to work with Samsung Pay.

I got the Galaxy Watch 2018 - 46mm for $383, no gst and free shipping from Qoo10.

4nBmYyGCFoVrmcLvmDmThp0RUf1o_CZIiZHvUrcHzUoxlLJVuN4dsirRec7gO1slel1Ph2KO-rXM3M8195G1ivxiU-VJLly8GTnpU4eDiIDsCwvQueWTrhkQTfGhz2aM8SVoYTZU2fM=w2400

No warranty?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.