Eshop region nintendo switch

MrIceberg

Reaction score
Guys, just got my switch,

Do you guys purchase physical copy of the games at our local stores?

Or all E copies from the eshop? (If eshop, what region you all set to?)

PS: new owner, first nintendo device of my life :s12:

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same question here haha.

Anyway for games I only buy physical so it allows me to sell it later when I complete it.

I'm also wondering about the eshop region because Singapore there's non, though I know you can change to USA easily.

But once you unlock the codes from the game, you can't switch region without losing the coins or something right?

mohaha

Reaction score
Nowadays you want cheaper physical copy game you can go compare lazada or shopee as a lot legit seller on those platform sElling games. Digital is full retail price, and usually we will shop around different country eshop to buy, u can start from USA eshop But most of the time digital games are more expensive then physical game .

Elysium87

Reaction score
Guys, just got my switch,

Do you guys purchase physical copy of the games at our local stores?

Or all E copies from the eshop? (If eshop, what region you all set to?)

PS: new owner, first nintendo device of my life :s12:

i go for physical as i don't replay a game again once i completed it. i can resell it to gain some money back.

if you wish to go digitally, there's a web site comparing different region eshop prices to show which country to be purchased from with the cheapest

Elysium87

Reaction score
for those who are wondering to get physical or through eshop.

it's up to you whether you want to sell the game after completing or not.
if you want to get through eshop, use this web site and to find out which is cheaper.

https://eshop-prices.com/

i'm all about physical copy, recently there was a sales for hollow knight and there's only digital available, so i bought from Mexico eshop (it's consider as US ERSB version.)

so go find out the region you buying from, whether would it be a ERSB or PEGI version. pegi is eu side

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
for those who are wondering to get physical or through eshop.

it's up to you whether you want to sell the game after completing or not.
if you want to get through eshop, use this web site and to find out which is cheaper.

https://eshop-prices.com/

i'm all about physical copy, recently there was a sales for hollow knight and there's only digital available, so i bought from Mexico eshop (it's consider as US ERSB version.)

so go find out the region you buying from, whether would it be a ERSB or PEGI version. pegi is eu side

Can I asked if there's any differences when buying from eShop from different regions? Is US or EU preferred or it doesn't matter? Anything else to take note? Thanks in advance!

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I asked if there's any differences when buying from eShop from different regions? Is US or EU preferred or it doesn't matter? Anything else to take note? Thanks in advance!

most important is the exchange rate to SGD.. i always use the eshop compare price website to see which region selling cheapest in exchange rate

XenonKirito

Reaction score

Physical Copies will gradually be cheaper but it depends on the games itself if they decided to make it cheaper. If games like Mario, Zelda or any of the really popular ones very hard for them to drop in price, so you will have to pray very hard to see if eShop got drop in prices or not. Or at least the boss give you some discount.

If you want I can recommend you go Sim Lim Square Tec-Drome buy from games ah. The boss there like to give discount one but if the specific game very ex don't hope for much la.
But even if got exchange rate difference they won't amount to much. End up may or may not be more expensive then buying physical goods.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So does it also means i can switch the E shop region around without any penalty later.

Cos my account and coins is in US. Now thinking of buying a digital copy ask me put ZIP code

:)?)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.