Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
You think they will care? LML won’t care what stories you will tell them. All you can do is ask them to work out on a repayment scheme. They won’t be interested in any other stories. Tell them you need time and also a repayment plan. As you cant pay back.

Lml cannot run u signed on dotted line.just negotiate for a longer repayment period

Reaction score
I cleared one for 1200 of which they came to harrass. The other al was a loan of 500 and 800 of which came to send love note to call.

I see .. our amount is almost the same .. guess I need to head to sim lim square today to prepare for the worst . Now just have to think of a way to talk to my boss about it and make a police report after work

chulu2810

Reaction score
Did try to explore w them. They charge 250 per case... n money 1st party. Manna "suan" when ask more info.
Their past case only few n did call 1 of the reference n feel like a collaborator with them.

Scam high chance.

Anyone seen this group on Facebook? Apparently they are also up to no good. They so called claimed to hunt AL down. But you need to pay a price for it before they entertain you. More like a scam. Also, they allowed some AL to post IC and photos of debtors. They themselves don’t want to report and have the photos removed. No need to seek help from this scammer Facebook account, your own bravery to face whatever that will come is going to help you more than adding more stress to pay this scammer page.
F9yZIh6.jpg

ahoksteady

Reaction score
So far its been two days none of them contact me. Does this mean that they dont bother already? Its kinda scary but relieving at the same time.

chulu2810

Reaction score
They don't do much for LS. They just ask u don't pay n let them come so you can report police n case it.

LML, they do can help negotiate but some lender are not under their list...
E.g. Silver lining don't liaise w Crawford n you have to liaise w them direct cause the help group have to go down.

Anyone have recommendations for social service ? ..

ahoksteady

Reaction score
UPDATE:

This AL (Andy) created a group chat with me and my NOK. Send us a burning gate video. Told my NOK not to bother. Both of us have blocked the number and going down to make additional report about the harassment.

How bro are still messing around?

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
Guys guys, my neighbor just text me, saying maybe runner or AL knocking in my door just now, but already leave. Should I call police or make a report? Just wondering.

maxphreak

Reaction score
Guys guys, my neighbor just text me, saying maybe runner or AL knocking in my door just now, but already leave. Should I call police or make a report? Just wondering.
Runner or AL wont come to your house to knock,one. It could be a some other salesman or Insurance agent etc. Runner will only do AL dirty work. The real AL wont even come face to face with you. That's y the advise here is the same throughout - get a cctv, motion detector turned on so you can see live feed who is it and capture the face. If any funny activity done - at least you got picture and evidence of the incident happening.

maxphreak

Reaction score
They will still contact u. Taking a break while looking for other victims only
People - its AL hunting victim season now - suddenly get calls from funny2 numbers. Now they smarter - they divert these number to a working number in other country so that it sounds like a real working mobile number to see whether u respond.
Once you call back and they answer - they will start their "selling" and pestering and begging for you to take loan.
Be vigilant - do not fall prey to these suckers.
More importantly - do not divulge your particulars in the hope of "enquiring" for loans with these cibxx kias...once they have your particulars - you have fallen into their trap and they will harras u again and again for your hard earned money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.