Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Knn GrabShare,0940am 12 bucks for amk/ITE to city hall.. stuck im jam... reach 11am. Knn F1 today..avoid city

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
lnNyu8y.jpg

Will they do like uber style?

E6rih5H.jpg

I dont understand why cap the amount will help not to get 1-star.....

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To reduce fare disputes that end up lowering your Driver Rating (DR), or even get you wrongfully accused of fraud, we are putting a cap on the amount that can be entered as additional charges. We hope this will keep things fair and transparent, for everyone to have a better Grab experience!

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
To reduce fare disputes that end up lowering your Driver Rating (DR), or even get you wrongfully accused of fraud, we are putting a cap on the amount that can be entered as additional charges. We hope this will keep things fair and transparent, for everyone to have a better Grab experience!

The feeling is like when you young time in school your mother tell you.

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO NOT LOSE YOUR POCKET MONEY TO THIEF. I WILL STOP GIVING YOU POCKET MONEY.

MAMA SMART RIGHT???

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

Gruber

Reaction score

What kind of fare disputes are they referring to? What cap are they setting? I have never kena any fare disputes so far in my driving CAReer (pun intended).

Gruber

Reaction score
I also just realised that I am getting JustCrap pings now, not seeing CrapCar pings anymore.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also just realised that I am getting JustCrap pings now, not seeing CrapCar pings anymore.
the recent updates they change the GC term to JG

Anyway hardly anyone will book GC thesedays

Last edited:

Gruber

Reaction score
the recent updates they change the GC term to JG

Anyway hardly anyone will book GC thesedays

Oh crap, that does not look like a mere name change, it just means we are only getting JustCrap fares which are lower than Crapcar fares.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Tiagong JG 10% cheaper than GC

GS 30% cheap than GC

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong JG 10% cheaper than GC

GS 30% cheap than GC

It doesnt matter. No one will pay more for grabcar. JG killed GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.