Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn 10 trips 9 r 3km n above pickup. Only 1 B2B nearby.

Lidat is confirm gbsl. Tech team stupid until buay sai. 4896.

I tink is forcing ppl to on the AA mode.

1st day of week already used 4 ammo. Rip...

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Avoid CBD and city until 18 Sept...

Call Grab to kan them...Grab simply brish me off...12 bucks jam for 80mins is correct fare..16km..

Feel dishearted driving for such a company.

Pui Grab

U still kena a lot of long pickup? I gave up. Jus nw central boulevard super jam. Dunno y F1 road still closed. :(

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Call Grab to kan them...Grab simply brish me off...12 bucks jam for 80mins is correct fare..16km..

Pui Grab
Last time uber will compensate abt $3..ok i shld stop talking abt uber

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pui Grab

Yeah go do errands better than wasting time driving.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Last yr F1, the fare going city much better.

Grab getting too ya ya papaya.

pui pui Grab...suck thumb and drive on.
Select customer this week. Puik grab

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Simi buay sai boh? Uber buay sai boh. :s13:

Anyway, awaiting ur reviews on the new system.

Mine is insantives chaser tio pawn with 3km n above pickup. :s

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Consumers and drivers need competition.
Consumers and drivers need superhero Go-Jek.
Go-Jek is on track to arrive in Singapore.
Go-Jek will not disappoint.
Promise.
———-

Go-Jek in talks to raise at least US$2b in funding as it races Grab in South-east Asia

SINGAPORE (BLOOMBERG) - Go-Jek, Indonesia's most valuable technology start-up, is in talks to raise at least US$2 billion to fuel an accelerated expansion overseas, according to a person with direct knowledge of the matter.

The Jakarta-based company plans to close the funding round in several weeks, the person said, asking not to be identified because the information is private. The start-up's existing backers include Tencent Holdings, Temasek Holdings and Warburg Pincus.

Go-Jek is building up its arsenal to expand in South-east Asia and fight Singapore-based rival Grab, which bought Uber Technologies Inc's business in the region and has said it's on track to raise US$3 billion in fresh capital this year. The Indonesian company got its start with ride-hailing and has since added a range of on-demand services that lets users pay bills, order food and buy movie tickets.

"There is an element of a land grab, not just in geography but also in different verticals, whether it's delivery or payments, as everyone's trying to put his stick in the ground," said Kuo-Yi Lim, managing partner at Monk's Hill Ventures in Singapore, which is not an investor in either company. "There's also a bit of an arms race going on" in capital raisings between the two rivals.

A Go-Jek representative declined to comment.

Go-Jek has turned to acquisitions in recent years to build a group of leaders overseeing different businesses.

"We are building a strong bench who really want to make a change in Indonesia and in South-east Asia as we expand," Go-Jek president Andre Soelistyo told a panel at the Milken Institute Asia Summit on Friday.

Go-Jek was founded in Jakarta and has been expanding beyond the Indonesian market it dominates. It began motorcycle hailing and courier delivery services in Hanoi on Sept 12 after a soft launch in Ho Chi Minh City.

Go-Viet, its brand in Vietnam, is the first of the company's international operations. The app has been downloaded 1.5 million times in six weeks and 25,000 drivers have joined the platform, according to the company. Go-Viet plans to roll out additional services such as car-hailing, food delivery and e-money services in a country that is home to more than 90 million people.

"Consumers need more choice and the market needs more competition to allow the industry to grow sustainably," Go-Jek chief executive officer Nadiem Makarim said in a statement on Sept 12. Go-Jek's planned expansion in Thailand, Singapore and the Philippines is on track, the company said.

The Indonesian start-up's last funding round brought in about US$1.5 billion of new capital and valued the company at roughly US$5 billion, Bloomberg News has reported.

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...-at-least-us2b-in-funding-as-it-races-grab-in

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Petrol cost cannot even cover much...

Lol, Sunday went JB walk walk, better than drive passenger on Sunday..tio those cheapo riders. Watch Johnny English, funny...

Weekend fare not fantastic nowadays. Waste my time.

Let's welcome Go-Jek... time to jump boat to Go Go Jek...
Yeah go do errands better than wasting time driving.

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Petrol cost cannot even cover much...

Lol, Sunday went JB walk walk, better than drive passenger on Sunday..tio those cheapo riders. Watch Johnny English, funny...

Weekend fare not fantastic nowadays. Waste my time.

Sunday is highest earnings day for me. :( in terms of per hour thou.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pui Grab

Bad jams everywhere in CBD, including MBS.
Certains roads (eg St Andrew Road) are still closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.