All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
is this the current promotion or past promotion? 10% mastercard rebate?

When the thread gets rolled over into the next part, the first thread is automatically replicated.

From 2015 :(

bz4H1sC.png

jase07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, i did my package return process last week and also got the email to say the refund is in process. Usually when will they call to pick up the package?

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i tried the airpods and they dont sound good at all. Not sure why people like it..

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cause of its branding . It isn't horrible but lots of alternative available at reasonable pricing .

I didn't even bother to try. It looks like the bundled headphones with an iPhone, but in this case is wireless, and very expensive. The sound of the bundled headphones just sounds alright.

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats a good CC for Lazada or just online shopping? Alot rebates/cashbacks cap quite low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.