[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie12

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get some dwarf chain loach? Went to green chapter and they only left 3. I bought them all but they are too timid with only 3. What's more, I can only see 2 now. 1 might have died. Need to get more asap.

Very interesting to see them peeping out of their hiding place. They wanna come out but dun dare.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get some dwarf chain loach? Went to green chapter and they only left 3. I bought them all but they are too timid with only 3. What's more, I can only see 2 now. 1 might have died. Need to get more asap.

Very interesting to see them peeping out of their hiding place. They wanna come out but dun dare.

You CSI AquaStar no. call up and ask. or Y618

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I will check it out tml!

Tell them the qty, and ask how much. Pakat Pakat with the owner so they know when to expect you. If those two fail, you can check with PolyArt.

Newbie12

Reaction score
Tell them the qty, and ask how much. Pakat Pakat with the owner so they know when to expect you. If those two fail, you can check with PolyArt.
I went polyart. Never sell lei. Qian hu also. I called fishy business, dun have too. So rare. But cute.

If only they r not so timid. My rainbowfish came over to check them out and they went back into hiding.

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually,I am curious...Dont all LFS get their fishes from Qian Hu?

I only need at the most 15 pieces of platies.I don't think they supply that kind of small number orders.

Oh ya.....I think these are fish food for monster fish. So can try looking at the feeder fish section instead of the aquarium side. Especially those shops selling monster fishes.

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have already bred my own lines but can't seem to keep the line pure for platies.And there are a few deformed as well.

Same thing for my guppies.

Platies are pretty common fish, they are breed together so cross breeding is very common. I am sure you can find them if you walk around. Again, try the feeder fish section, the place where they sell those tubi worms. Likely come in 100 a pack. One or two red notes.

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Platies are pretty common fish, they are breed together so cross breeding is very common. I am sure you can find them if you walk around. Again, try the feeder fish section, the place where they sell those tubi worms. Likely come in 100 a pack. One or two red notes.

But the feeder fish contains diseases and a whole lot of other problems right?

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But the feeder fish contains diseases and a whole lot of other problems right?

You saw the lobster farm video? Fish Farm don't really use tanks, its more like concrete barricaded pond. The nice nice fish tank is like for sale so make it easy for customers. Customers like to catch fish too.

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You saw the lobster farm video? Fish Farm don't really use tanks, its more like concrete barricaded pond. The nice nice fish tank is like for sale so make it easy for customers. Customers like to catch fish too.

Nice! I like it.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Aiyoh....if let's imagine ourselves in Australia, beside a stream or something, plentiful of space. Not only fish farm, an entire area of aquaponics can be build. Ho Ho....dream siah.

i can already picture how to setup moi nxt tank.. :s13:
still got 1 glass 1ft tank lying somewhere....

will have some small stones in the center, tie java moss to stones.
Then suround the base with carpet monte carlo.... Outer edge of the "circle" will have ferns...

going to keep mayb platies (1 male 3 females) or betta (1 male 3 females)
then some bumblee horn snails....
CPO / shrimps.... (more towards CPO)....

:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.