Went to Colony 80++ each
DBS 10% off

One of the best buffets I've had.
Really is pay for what you get.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty decent. Maybe post some pics tmr if i'm free =:p

The crab not so fresh unfortunately, but the prawns, beef short ribs n fish all not bad. Best is they are ala carte, so comes piping hot!

Seafood Buffet w Unlimited Ala Carte Dishes @ Sky22

The Hungry Deal
Seafood lovers are in for a mouth-watering treat this September as Sky22 in Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena launches the September Seafood Bonanza - a seafood themed buffet available every Friday to Sunday from 1 September to 30 September.

The buffet spread presents a medley of fresh appetisers such as Poached Salmon with Fennel and Zucchini, smoked tuna, smoked marlin, salads and assorted sushi. Adding variety to the starters, a seafood-on-ice- counter tempts with fresh catch of prawns, mussels and scallops. Diners can tuck into piping hot bowls of Clam Chowder or Seafood Gumbo before starting on the main feast.
A key highlight of the seafood buffet spread is the cook-to-order a la carte buffet spread with over 17 all-you-can-eat main courses and side fares. Diners can choose from favourites such a Surf & Turf Platter of braised short ribs and grilled lobster, Green Lip Mussels Pomodoro, Pan-seared Seabass with Mediterranean Salsa, Oyster Platter (Rockefeller, Kilpatrick and Mornay), Spaghetti ‘Aragosta’ Baby Lobster and Crab Quiche.

In additional to the Western seafood delights, other noteworthy Asian seafood dishes included are the Singapore Chilli Crab with Mantou Bun, Black Pepper Prawns, LaLa (White Clams) Be Hoon, Nyonya Grilled Seabass and Sky22’s signature Laksa from the live station.

Complete the gastronomic spread with desserts featuring the Opalys Choc Crunch, classic Bubur Cha-cha, Rum Panacotta with Berries Compote, Filo Apple with Anglaise and Strawberry Mousse Cake.

Click here for menu.

4 pay 3 promo @ hungry go where :-
https://www.hungrydeals.sg/sky22-no...27.880812890.1536628059-1378468990.1515637226

Some pics from the Sky22 buffet ...

Surf n Turf ... the surf is lousy but turf (aka beef short ribs) is really yummy! My fav item in the buffet.
BnUS2hH.jpg

zdjcFzB.jpg

The lobster in this dish is much better than the one in the surf dish
PesHPzW.jpg

iyZqTYn.jpg

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MdcQ47e.jpg

They use seabass which is a improvement over dory!
6jCTRlf.jpg

Both the samba n black pepper prawns overcooked, which is a pity since the prawn quite big n fresh.
m81A25Y.jpg

Crabs not fresh ... the claws are stinky though the body okay
XVucz5H.jpg

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got recommendations for a buffet? Actually celebrating birthday for a friend. Preferable if got good desert counter (cakes and stuff).

Thinking about heading to Lime for their dinner buffet if anyone has any experience.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Colony 80++ each
DBS 10% off

One of the best buffets I've had.
Really is pay for what you get.

I dun have pics too, but i second his recommendation. Imo colony (fri nite w lobster) n carousel are amongst the best buffet, tats if you're willing to pay :D

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got recommendations for a buffet? Actually celebrating birthday for a friend. Preferable if got good desert counter (cakes and stuff).

Thinking about heading to Lime for their dinner buffet if anyone has any experience.

Budget n dietary preference? Any items you will like to have other than good desserts? If purely recommending based on desserts, then can consider Line. They have a large dessert spread.

I tried the weekend lunch at lime once. Limited spread n i find the taste off food generally avg to below avg. But tats like 1+ yr back. The building n ambience is nice though =D

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone keen on joining us? Current headcount @ 10 pax (though 3 TBC).

Ala Carte Buffet Dinner @ Peach Garden, Miramar Hotel

Date. Fri 21 Sep
Time. 7pm
Price. Mid 30ish after 50% promo

The food is nice, w unlimited orders of deep fried soon hock!

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Budget n dietary preference? Any items you will like to have other than good desserts? If purely recommending based on desserts, then can consider Line. They have a large dessert spread.

I tried the weekend lunch at lime once. Limited spread n i find the taste off food generally avg to below avg. But tats like 1+ yr back. The building n ambience is nice though =D

that reminds me, i like the desserts at Melt Cafe
especially their Melt choc cake :o

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Anyone keen on joining us? Current headcount @ 10 pax (though 3 TBC).

Ala Carte Buffet Dinner @ Peach Garden, Miramar Hotel

Date. Fri 21 Sep
Time. 7pm
Price. Mid 30ish after 50% promo

The food is nice, w unlimited orders of deep fried soon hock!

I have the impression that peach garden does dim sum buffet. I remember wrongly then....

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the recommendation! Only can make it for dinner (understand that lunch is generally cheaper) and budget would like to keep it around 50ish if possible (flexible though).

No dietry preferences but preferably no beef. Wanted to go to Colony but currently only got DBS 10% discount while she has just gone to Carousel like 2 weeks ago.

Any other recommendations will be welcome :D

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good place for brunch/bf ? Weekday is fine cos on leave .. buffet or otherwise is fine .. with my pregnant wife

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was terrible. Singapore hawker food. No oyster. No sashimi. No snow crab.

Thank you! will avoid then.

They doing local for Aug n extended the theme to Sep as well *yucks*

Taste wise still okay, but to remove buffet staples like sashimi, sushi, seafood on ice just coz of local theme is a sucky move imo. I only heard that they will be having a festive spread in Nov/Dec.

Reaction score
Heng ar local sushi buffet din boycott us lol
https://www.runnersworld.com/news/a23375844/triathlete-banned-for-eating-100-plates-sushi/

Sent from Sony H8166 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.