Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
This one no choice. Find another job. You can’t keep paying them. Go and get cctv while you are at it. Stop delaying. Worrying also not going to solve your problem now. Get something done.

They keep calling my workplace, and now hr says that they will have to let me go. I'm so stress.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Niza, see? This is what you should do instead of repeating the same old thing. Settle CCTV first. You want to capture the runner in case they come or not? Or you want to stay vigil all night and lose your sanity?

Hi All, after going through all your advices from page 1 to 235, I've finally came to senses and not fear their empty threats and nonsensical demands.

For my case, I have approximately 5k worth of loans and some of them even offered to provide them my account to launder money around (No, I did not provide them my account).

After making a police report, install cctv, changing numbers and closing bank account, I've finally regained peace in the household. That includes coming clean with your NOK and workplace to forewarn them of these threats. Yes, not many might be forgiving and understanding to your situation. But it beats having them to suck you dry completely. At most, lose your jobs, find another job.

The total owed sum may be small, but they would still instil fear whenever needed to triple/quadruple their money from you if they know you will pay to cease harassment from them.

Please, do not give them your accounts nor fall into their prey, nor pay them. You paying them will not quench their thirst to starve you and your family out.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Think the AL are back in action again. My buddy house kennah splashed. But good news is that the CCTV managed to capture the runner’s full face. Hahahaha. Damn stupid the runner. Indian guy with bleach hair. I see if my Friend able to share to the video of screenshoot of the Indian Runner. Hahaha.

See the difference between opening up your house door and CCTV? Don’t waste time.

Update full details once I call my buddy.

Waiting to see

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Hi All, after going through all your advices from page 1 to 235, I've finally came to senses and not fear their empty threats and nonsensical demands.

For my case, I have approximately 5k worth of loans and some of them even offered to provide them my account to launder money around (No, I did not provide them my account).

After making a police report, install cctv, changing numbers and closing bank account, I've finally regained peace in the household. That includes coming clean with your NOK and workplace to forewarn them of these threats. Yes, not many might be forgiving and understanding to your situation. But it beats having them to suck you dry completely. At most, lose your jobs, find another job.

The total owed sum may be small, but they would still instil fear whenever needed to triple/quadruple their money from you if they know you will pay to cease harassment from them.

Please, do not give them your accounts nor fall into their prey, nor pay them. You paying them will not quench their thirst to starve you and your family out.

Good job. All the best.

Lykoss

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Some guy message me just now ask if want take loan 😂 expect some form of harassment today.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Can you just for once listen to us here? Get a CCTV. If you are telling yourself the harassment will stop only at your workplace then you are wrong. A bit of prevention and precaution at your own house is more important. Set your priority right! You can find a lot of other jobs. But how many house can you afford to move to now? Pls wake up can or not?

People keep telling you CCTV. And all you keep asking are irrelevant questions like paste the police report will work or not. Open the house door when you are home. Or stay up all night.

Finally the harrasment will stop at my workplace. I have been given 24 hours notice. :-(

Lykoss

Reaction score
They know u run ah loan
Send someone to test u

TBH,i never run. I paid already. Within 3 days cause forced to take loan. Then come b.s story say never pay till. I still got reciept. So i know they want scam me only. Hahaha.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Finally the harrasment will stop at my workplace. I have been given 24 hours notice. :-(

They have already ruined your work, do you want to be ruined in your life as well. No, then please heed the advices and install cctv, change all your contacts and move on. Even if they were to step up, send people to your house, they can only afford to do it once or twice at most. Like one of the person said here previously, there's a cost and they will NOT want extra cost to be incurred.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
TBH,i never run. I paid already. Within 3 days cause forced to take loan. Then come b.s story say never pay till. I still got reciept. So i know they want scam me only. Hahaha.

Hahaha good job. Do photocopy the receipt cause it's thermal, it will fade overtime. And whatever loan enquiry text just block the number. The more the merrier.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Been repeating and telling him. He is worrying over the wrong stuff. Get the CCTV. That’s what a few of us keep telling him.

I know maybe now it’s due to the threats and being paranoid which might lead him not to think straight. But Niza, do you want to wait for them to come up and splash and without any evidence and they will continue come? You think about it. Stop torturing yourself. Go to Qoo10. CCTV cost less than $50. Which includes extra 2-meter cable and SD card.

They have already ruined your work, do you want to be ruined in your life as well. No, then please heed the advices and install cctv, change all your contacts and move on. Even if they were to step up, send people to your house, they can only afford to do it once or twice at most. Like one of the person said here previously, there's a cost and they will NOT want extra cost to be incurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.