EDMW Knife Collectors

DrSheldonCooper

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys any suggestions for getting knives for my kitchen? Budget probably around 200+.

I'm thinking of getting a chopper, a chef's knife, and maybe another smaller one. Would this be enough for a typical kitchen?

hetong93

Reaction score
Anyway to ship knife that is USA only

I sent my knife to Vpost and found they do not allow any knife after that :mad:
Is there anyway to ship knife to Singapore for website that cannot ship to Singapore?

BTW, is there any knife community here? any chat group? It would good to chat and have some offline gathering.

rambotan1

Reaction score
Looking for a Strider folding knife. If you have one for sale, please pm me with details (model, condition, asking price, pictures etc.) so that we can discuss and see if we can make a deal.

Thanks.

hetong93

Reaction score
Anyone interest in we knife?

Recently I talked with Fstoplight who is the distributor of We knife in Singapore. Their low price model seems not matching the price at US. But their expensive one like 704CF-C has a similar price as BladeHQ or knifecenter.

Their price is S$390 and gets 10% in-store discount which is then S$351 (USD 257 by google rate). BladeHQ sale it at USD 253. Consider all the shipping and exchange rate by Visa. Their price basically same.

I'd like to order from them, but the problem is that they do not have the model I like in stock. Moreover, they only import we knife in batch. Therefore, it is not clear that what time they would import new WE knife. I am trying to find some other people who interested in we knife, and get enough people that we can ask them to import knife for us.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
IMG_2294_zpsnbhqnrvv.jpg

Can the person who bought my laminated puukko contact me? I'd like to buy my puukko back.

Rock-kun

Reaction score
Can the person who bought my laminated puukko contact me? I'd like to buy my puukko back.

This is the first time I have seen someone here want to buy back a knife that was sold off.

Too much sentimental value and unwilling to part with it? :)

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
This is the first time I have seen someone here want to buy back a knife that was sold off.

Too much sentimental value and unwilling to part with it? :)

I wish I had the cash to buy back some of the knives that I've sold over the past 20 years. It happens when you grow old.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Here's a used santoku by Kanesho for sale. Blue steel (aogami) core, soft iron laminate. Shows patina, some rust spots, wear and tear like a properly used tool. With some effort you could probably make it look almost new, and if you use a King #800 grit stone, you could possibly get the kasumi finish at the edge to show. Comes with custom made 5000 yo antiqued bog oak, european ash and nickel spacers.

Asking for only $250. OR $300 if you want a saya included.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/kanesho-aogami-blue-steel-santoku-custom-handle-187990781/

KqKoZgR.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Here's a used santoku by Kanesho for sale. Blue steel (aogami) core, soft iron laminate. Shows patina, some rust spots, wear and tear like a properly used tool. With some effort you could probably make it look almost new, and if you use a King #800 grit stone, you could possibly get the kasumi finish at the edge to show. Comes with custom made 5000 yo antiqued bog oak, european ash and nickel spacers.

Asking for only $250. OR $300 if you want a saya included.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/kanesho-aogami-blue-steel-santoku-custom-handle-187990781/

KqKoZgR.jpg

Thank you.

still available. I've put a semi-kasumi finish on the bevel (trying out my new stone). It will show the lamination line and the transition between the hard Aogami core and the soft cladding. I can remove this if you prefer a homogeneous look in the surface.

eternalxiii

Master Member
Reaction score
Selling Kit Rae Valdris and Mithrodin. Also selling one of those double-barrelled gun replicas bought from caesar.

Pls pm if interested :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.