Sony Android TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt

Reaction score
Yes everyone will face same issue. They give the software to you free for you to install on your own.

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to note that the comex show demo I feel they are not telling the truth as Google Chrome browser is not a built in app and you can't download striaght from the Google play store which come with your TV. But no worry, a simple Google search can help you

halth

Reaction score
My bad... went comex today
Brought the 55x7500f. List price 1999.
Promo price 1799 + 4 free thing
1. Tefal pan.
2. Keyboard with mouse
3. Free HDMI cable
4. Antenna

Price seemed to have increased from last show. A few pages back was $1699 although different gifts.

Dolphin1977

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
55x7500 or 55x8500 $500 price difference...

which model to get?

mainly use for movie n nat geo...

Pearce

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh no!! My favourite app, Terrarium has closed down!! Any app to replace?

benson_hoo

Reaction score
At Bedok Mall Best Denki.

Thanks.

I was intending to buy x90f. But when I look at x75f which is significantly cheaper, I can’t detect big differences with my naked eyes. In fact I can’t tell the differences with x83 or x85 as well.

So my question is, Is it worth it to spend the money on x90 or go for a cheaper model?

Mainly for watching Soccer, movies/drama (thru hdmi from laptop downloads) and miotv

Last edited:

xiangzeng

Reaction score
Thanks.

I was intending to buy x90f. But when I look at x75f which is significantly cheaper, I can’t detect big differences with my naked eyes. In fact I can’t tell the differences with x83 or x85 as well.

So my question is, Is it worth it to spend the money on x90 or go for a cheaper model?

Mainly for watching Soccer, movies/drama (thru hdmi from laptop downloads) and miotv
You can find out more info on youtube videos, https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900f. Search for info on sony.com.sg and google on sony uhd tv reviews. Main considerations are the speed of operation. I find my x85e tv too slow for loading up on switching on and also loading up videos from youtube.

So I do not recommend you to use sony uhd tv on this fact but the sound effect is definitely superb, especially when I play the video "star sky" by 2 steps from hell. Deep bass and awesome music at level 16.

Your money thus your choice counts.

Mscheapo

Reaction score
But my 55S8500D don’t have the slow issue when i watch videos from YouTube leh. Older than yours but still very good.

You can find out more info on youtube videos, https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900f. Search for info on sony.com.sg and google on sony uhd tv reviews. Main considerations are the speed of operation. I find my x85e tv too slow for loading up on switching on and also loading up videos from youtube.

So I do not recommend you to use sony uhd tv on this fact but the sound effect is definitely superb, especially when I play the video "star sky" by 2 steps from hell. Deep bass and awesome music at level 16.

Your money thus your choice counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.