Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Runners also stupid. Pay for paint. Have 1 week of payment discount.

Get caught. Pay even higher price for it. Lock up in prison for a long period of time. Bravo. Dumb runners.

They can find whoever to do their dirty work but for how long? We just need to tahan and outlast them. Employing people needs money, paint needs money - you think AL will continue to harrass if they know they are not getting anything from you? In the end they spend more money than they can suck from you...so stay strong and resilient.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok. But you also use fake account. Then share whatever info. To create more awareness. We won’t be able to provide physical vigilante actions. But the power of social media might help prevent young punks from making such mistake. Tomorrow I go create. And share here. Before 12pm hopefully.

U create and share here

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
Ok. But you also use fake account. Then share whatever info. To create more awareness. We won’t be able to provide physical vigilante actions. But the power of social media might help prevent young punks from making such mistake. Tomorrow I go create. And share here. Before 12pm hopefully.

Add me ok.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I will create it tomorrow and paste the page here. You all just link to your alternate Facebook account. Pls do not use your real Facebook account. Protect yourself and your loved ones.

The main purpose of the Facebook page is to shame those runners and create awareness to the younger generations. Hurt them where it hurt the most. Cut their runners source. Those AL will have a hard time to find people to do their dirty jobs.

Add me ok.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Actually not true. Heard of a case of runner knocking on the door and when opened, pass phone with the al on the line over

Take phone and kup. No need to even listen to their nonsense. On your own phone, ring the police. With cctv and footage and the runner phone. Hoseh.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha. Take phone. Close door on runner. Shout from inside. Mata coming!! He will run crying. For his lost phone. Lol

Take phone and kup. No need to even listen to their nonsense. On your own phone, ring the police. With cctv and footage and the runner phone. Hoseh.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will create it tomorrow and paste the page here. You all just link to your alternate Facebook account. Pls do not use your real Facebook account. Protect yourself and your loved ones.

The main purpose of the Facebook page is to shame those runners and create awareness to the younger generations. Hurt them where it hurt the most. Cut their runners source. Those AL will have a hard time to find people to do their dirty jobs.

For your next course of action on this matter do ensure to be legal and give some careful consideration thoughts on this ideal of yours before starting anything in the wrong step.

What are the main focus, objective, relevant and protection against unknown attack from those you have target.
Consider the fact should the target could be an innocent victim or bystander or passer-by.
As there are cases where innocent victims are target wrongly and what will happen where there are no way to re-address the situation.

Facebook can be a double edge sword as you can put their photos they can put yours as well.. in the end you will be exposed to all.

Already one AL had tried to disturb some of you here but with limited as nothing much this AL can do here.

Moving in the right direction is good but need to be careful and not to rush in doing so.
Already you did rush in getting loan without the thoughts on who are they and what would be the result in the long term.

In this forum there are ways to share within here with some privacy and anonymous and within the means of law.

If possible as each of you who have contact with each IO do seek the IO(s) views and opinion especially how would they view should by creating Facebook or whatever social media would be better or worse.

This is to avoid interfering into their IO operations on security, secrecy & investigation in rounding up those mischief.

Not sure if you do highlight to your IO(s) on this said thread but at least should keep your IO up-to-date on any activities of yours.

Just my views and opinion.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Point well taken. We need to consider a lot of factors here. But just need to execute it in a better and proper manner. Will ask for some advices from my friends in spf as well.

For your next course of action on this matter do ensure to be legal and give some careful consideration thoughts on this ideal of yours before starting anything in the wrong step.

What are the main focus, objective, relevant and protection against unknown attack from those you have target.
Consider the fact should the target could be an innocent victim or bystander or passer-by.
As there are cases where innocent victims are target wrongly and what will happen where there are no way to re-address the situation.

Facebook can be a double edge sword as you can put their photos they can put yours as well.. in the end you will be exposed to all.

Already one AL had tried to disturb some of you here but with limited as nothing much this AL can do here.

Moving in the right direction is good but need to be careful and not to rush in doing so.
Already you did rush in getting loan without the thoughts on who are they and what would be the result in the long term.

In this forum there are ways to share within here with some privacy and anonymous and within the means of law.

If possible as each of you who have contact with each IO do seek the IO(s) views and opinion especially how would they view should by creating Facebook or whatever social media would be better or worse.

This is to avoid interfering into their IO operations on security, secrecy & investigation in rounding up those mischief.

Not sure if you do highlight to your IO(s) on this said thread but at least should keep your IO up-to-date on any activities of yours.

Just my views and opinion.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Take the phone. Shut the door. Shout from inside. “Mata coming”.

Then you won’t be reported for ‘stealing’ phone at least. Foolproof. Hahahaha.

Good morning to all!!

One of my friends received call from Al too..they claim they are my good friend and looking for me urgently...lolx my friend call him go lodge a missing person report lo.hahaa

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol. Good friend until don’t have your hp number. They very stupid man.

One of my friends received call from Al too..they claim they are my good friend and looking for me urgently...lolx my friend call him go lodge a missing person report lo.hahaa

Worried90

Reaction score
In Need of Listening Ears

Im new in here. PReviously in Jun, we cleared off all full loans of hubby from UML, thats about 25k. We did wrong by forgetting to change mobile number and Bank account. Recently in Aug, they started messaging n calling him to support which he mentioned no need. Things started turning nasty and they just transferred the funds of 3k over without consent. Hubby wana transfer back immed but they told him to transfer back 6k. They took pics of our home surrounding n threaten to harm my kids, hb fear for worst and paid them. Subsequently, many others that we paid in Jun called and did not receive the funds, all start hounding him for more money. In total, recently he paid 15k in fear and we r really dried up. We have paid more den we r suppose to pay, i have print screens of whatever we paid in Jun too. Please teach me what Im suppose to do, im at my wit ends and this is seriously tormenting me. Any kind hearted souls willing to pm me their contacts too for a listening ear. Im at e verge of breaking down.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, you have us here. Don’t worry. We are here to help.

Im new in here. PReviously in Jun, we cleared off all full loans of hubby from UML, thats about 25k. We did wrong by forgetting to change mobile number and Bank account. Recently in Aug, they started messaging n calling him to support which he mentioned no need. Things started turning nasty and they just transferred the funds of 3k over without consent. Hubby wana transfer back immed but they told him to transfer back 6k. They took pics of our home surrounding n threaten to harm my kids, hb fear for worst and paid them. Subsequently, many others that we paid in Jun called and did not receive the funds, all start hounding him for more money. In total, recently he paid 15k in fear and we r really dried up. We have paid more den we r suppose to pay, i have print screens of whatever we paid in Jun too. Please teach me what Im suppose to do, im at my wit ends and this is seriously tormenting me. Any kind hearted souls willing to pm me their contacts too for a listening ear. Im at e verge of breaking down.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score

You have us here. Don't worry.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I just pm you. Let us know if you need further advices.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Go to the police. Report the bank account numbers. You don’t need to fear them or pay them. By paying them, those idiots will spread words around that you both are money tree. Once shaken and will pay up. You did nothing wrong. They are forcing you to take the loan. Close the bank account. Change hp number and install cctv.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Sis don't pay.they prey on your fear only...they now see u like a piece of fatty meat..few calls and pic of your hse and u will pay them..my IO say this is Singapore they won't harm your family...if u pay and pay its not gonna end.when u clear yet first 25k the Al already know u are easy meat for them that's why they transfer u another 3k..

Lykoss

Reaction score

I'm 100% supportive of this Idea. Do kindly pm me the link when you do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.