All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought the Mi A2 on 8 Sep (Saturday) with MBTECH40 discount and received the phone following Wednesday. Total paid $259. Very worth it for a 1yr warranty local set from official XiaoMi SG.

Not sure why was yours cancelled though.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the Mi A2 on 8 Sep (Saturday) with MBTECH40 discount and received the phone following Wednesday. Total paid $259. Very worth it for a 1yr warranty local set from official XiaoMi SG.

Not sure why was yours cancelled though.

Wah.. I ordered before you leh! :(

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Told them beforehand but still cancelled.

next time, don't tell lazada cso....
i kena a few times from their sop.... 99.9% cancellation
if wait for system auto cancellation.... still got chance.

wanted to test their sop again so i talk to laz cso.
Next day, laz cso were going to cancel my mi a2 lite but luckily, xiaomi shipped out before they can do it. cheesepie. :vijayadmin:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally a good colour laser MFC printer for some serious printing after all the horrible experience with inkjets. :s12:

$380 + Free $50 shopping + 2x Yakun meal voucher

Could have been another $20 cheaper if not for the sneaky reduction of liveup rebate cap. :mad:

vZMtrYVl.jpg

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks very bulky :D 380 the rebate is 19,within the cap

Finally a good colour laser MFC printer for some serious printing after all the horrible experience with inkjets. :s12:

$380 + Free $50 shopping + 2x Yakun meal voucher

Could have been another $20 cheaper if not for the sneaky reduction of liveup rebate cap. :mad:

vZMtrYVl.jpg

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
some cso are willing to help tho

i ordered 3 iPads during the sale but i only received 2, and after some investigations the CSO offered to refund me the amount. but i rejected the refund and i ask for a replacement unit, so the CSO went to check w the management and my request was approved

and i received the iPad immediately the next day

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
next time, don't tell lazada cso....
i kena a few times from their sop.... 99.9% cancellation
if wait for system auto cancellation.... still got chance.

wanted to test their sop again so i talk to laz cso.
Next day, laz cso were going to cancel my mi a2 lite but luckily, xiaomi shipped out before they can do it. cheesepie. :vijayadmin:

You mean contact Lazada after auto cancellation?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean contact Lazada after auto cancellation?

He meant not to contact Lazada CSO for the delay. Just wait a while like 1-2 weeks before taking action. The moment you contacted them, they will check internally with seller on the issue. If turns out to be OOS, they will cancel order so as not to let customer keep waiting. But sometimes, its coz seller need a bit more time to get stocks but lazada way of thinking is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.