View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 10:50 PM   #3739
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 47
U install at yr gate or main door no need Town council approval.
I checked already. At outside gate, must get police report to apply town council, at between gate n door, must apply from HDB. I can't wait liao, I do first, tml den submit e report to Town council. Told the in-charge my situation n he told me once I pass to him a report, he will give me a verbal approval followed by documentation.
Worried90 is offline