View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 10:54 PM   #3740
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 47
Stay strong. Change your hp number. Acc want to change anot its up to you. If they deposit money in just use it for your family. Change your number and everything will be fine
I won't even want use their money n get trapped again. I will send the amt to police n ask them go get back the amount they transfer from the police station.
Worried90 is offline