jaihin guards
Unique Lv12 SF12
Perfect base
3 X Epic potential
Critical damage 1.5%
Critical damage 0.6%
ACC 0.4%

worth anything? unfund NW :sad:

anyone please help! newbie here, is this good enough to sell 999M or only good for self use?

Jafarot

Reaction score
I m a bit confused with weapon upgrade. If i upgrade max stats weapon from epic to unique shouldn't i be getting back max stat? When i put the max stat epic claw(660) into the rank up slot, it is showing only 1265. Is it normal? or is it supposed to show 1333? I dont dare to press rank up coz it is so hard to get 40k gold leaf for a casual player.

lordhaha

Reaction score
Selling Unique Emblem Eligos Bloody Rod

Mag ATK: 1580
CRIT RATE: 2.5%
Unique Potential
LVL 1 Swift Emblem - BOSS DEF INCREASE -1%

Selling for max meso + $150.

interested party please pm me for more details.

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I m a bit confused with weapon upgrade. If i upgrade max stats weapon from epic to unique shouldn't i be getting back max stat? When i put the max stat epic claw(660) into the rank up slot, it is showing only 1265. Is it normal? or is it supposed to show 1333? I dont dare to press rank up coz it is so hard to get 40k gold leaf for a casual player.

Visual bug. I swear this qn gets asked 2 million times a day. You will still get your pba

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mag ATK: 1580
CRIT RATE: 2.5%
Unique Potential
LVL 1 Swift Emblem - BOSS DEF INCREASE -1%

Selling for max meso + $150.

interested party please pm me for more details.

Pistol? Wand? Staff? Broom? Mop?

Post a picture for god’s sake.

Btw far too expensive for your emblem pot and stats.

??????

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys. currently I have a unique max level PBA jaihin guard. 15 stars but only rare potential.

should i sell it, buy two max lvl uniques and fuse? since the end game is mythic, no point ranking up pba slowly. even if legendary stones come out, it will prolly take forever to get the 10 stones too...

thoughts?

Slowly play, I would keep pba and slowly rank up. It’s better to have jaihin pba mythic end game than random mythic.

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The new 6hrs delay to receive payment is so silly. It doesn't slow down meso seller since they get real money instantly from the illegal buyers.

It only slow down us legit P2W and F2Ps. Usually P2W buy those random cash box with tradable item to sell for quick mesos. They resort paying real $ for diamonds to mesos because they want to buy something quickly. F2Ps also rely on selling epics from elite dungeon for income to buy pots. Now no more instant mesos for them to buy pots to progress.

I think maple M may end up losing alot of players from that new change tmr. :( I don't want maple M to lose players... if not harder to find party in netts and SF.

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought the yeti but also dont have. and upon closer look. non of the pet has auto buff in the cash shop

you need to buy the package pets which is the 900 gem chestnut ones which are revivable.

or you can buy the $4.48 baby fold pet package that also provides 30 days of auto buff.

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Baby folds are cute. Pity it is limited to 1 set. Would have liked to rekit all my alts.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.